Win the mtt

A

aryano1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Here is key factors that if you follow then u'll sure win any mtt ..
1. Read the right time ..some time in mtt there AA is easily busted and other side with 85o easily win the pot .So it is all about time that bad or good .If you run good then ur time is right if run bad with good hands ur time is bad then you play very carefully and keep patience .If run bad then avoid medium hands like a7 ,a8,so,a10 aj and suited connector low and medium hands also avoid play low and medium pairs like 99 88 etc
2 Read ur opponent tendency .Who play bluff who not play bluff who play tight who play extra aggressive so read ur table opponent carefully and react with right choice .
3.play in position .Always mind ur position .In utg simple fold 87 98 suited while in late position these cards are playable with raise call .So position is very important .
4. tight with good or premium hands ..If u have good cards then play tight always raise reraise and if hit flop don't play slow.
5.dont be greedy in any situation .Never be greedy during mtt someone traping u easily by check n check n u bluffing and last you lose your large bankroll .While bluff is essential part of game but when someone calling or raising be carefully and stop bluffing .

6.keep patience and keep calm .Don't be pannic with bad beats it is a part of game look always forward .Don't think back and about recent bad beats .

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I think the main thing is to be patient enough to play only with strong cards. You must also be disciplined to prevent emotions from affecting your game.

bablo

bablo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
While you are waiting for strong cards, you may not have enough chips, not that you will be paid this hand, or you can move with a trash can, so you can wait for good cards at the beginning of the tournament, while the blinds are small , at the middle stage of the tournament you need to play more aggressively.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I agree with you, but it is also worth saying that experience is also a very important factor in success.
Good luck.

vapandrei

vapandrei

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Number 5 should be number 1. :) Don't get greedy, not even with bullets. No. encompasses everything you should do in an MTT.

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Dodge runner runner, and two outers.

J

johnltakacs

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe patience as said above is so undervalued, anytime I get bored send play hand it turns out bad. Knowing you position and players is crucial but patience is key.