willpower

ANATOLII1981

ANATOLII1981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you have enough patience, physical and emotional strength to play very long freerolls with a large number of participants, many of which get into the younger pair and not dropping it - get a second on the river. and thus greatly undermine your stack and greatly irritate you.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you have enough patience, physical and emotional strength to play very long freerolls with a large number of participants, many of which get into the younger pair and not dropping it - get a second on the river. and thus greatly undermine your stack and greatly irritate you.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
these qualities as control of emotions, patience and discipline must be immediately developed in yourself to develop. otherwise the result is not achieved
in fact it is not easy. Not everyone can cope with this, but if there is a great desire to learn and play well and earn, you can bring it up in yourself[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]
although such situations are very furious[emoji36][emoji36][emoji36][emoji36][emoji36]

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This may seem obvious to you, but you have to be patient with poker. As you know, winning a poker tournament is a long-term job and you have to know how to wait for the good times to commit your chips, take risks, find a favorable meeting. In certain situations, you sometimes have to be able to put your hands down for hours and hours. Patience is undeniably an essential quality in poker. Having a good mind, having confidence in yourself and in your decisions is also essential. we must not lose sight of its objectives because it will allow you to play at your best.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Greetings, my brother.
Do you need willpower in this situation, you need only patience and faith in God and your knowledge

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion

Thats the beauty of a freeroll. This is because if you win those you really deserve a good merit. I think its harder to win a freeroll then real money.

drubas

drubas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good question!

To be honest I do quit games like that quite often when I am faced with having few chips or just much fewer than the chip lead.

Just a mind game and I am sure that need to be improved.

Greets!

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
This is part of poker. Those players who constantly play freerolls should take it easy.

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, in the poker the patience is fundamental for any tournament not only the freerolls, the matter here is the motivation that you have in order to obtain the qualities that you mention, I mean that if you sign up in a freeroll and not you think it is profitable to spend several hours for the prize then the patience is going to end quickly, you also have to be aware that having no buy-in is a tournament that many players take lightly and play anything except poker. I particularly like freerolls not only because they allow me to increase my bankroll for free also for the experience one can get in these tournaments

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Poker is general is a cruel game and if you don't have enough patience and the will power to just work through the bad times you may never succeed at this game. Just normal variance will drive you mad if you let it. It does not matter if it is a free fool or a 10K wsop main event. Poker is a cruel game at times.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
To be patient enough I am meditating. It really helps me. I try to meditate 1-2 times a day and it has a positive impact on my results. Due to meditation, I have a positive mood, and I am always ready to wait for strong cards and perspective situations.