Will my game be correct?

Vorem

Vorem

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very often happens in cheap tournaments, for my raise or 3bet with QQ\KK I get - All-In.
Will my game be correct - if I "Сall" at the beginning of the tournament on my entire stack (100 bb) with QQ или KK?

Ryan Laplante

Ryan Laplante

CardsChat Pro
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Id never fold KK preflop and rarely fold QQ preflop.

sryulaw

sryulaw

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if it's against one just, I think it's right, you'll often double it! but if you're all in utg utg1, you're certainly behind!

S

Samuel Kollapso

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends a lot on the positions and opponents, but preflop is a little difficult to abandon these hands, if you win good, if you do not win and go to the next.

T

Tylor Mendez

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree there are just too many players that will go all in preflop with 1010 or JJ. Calling QQ in a tournament is usually profitable

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play the starting hand table which is located here:

I play the starting hand table which is located here: https://www.pokerstarter.life/articles/?id=15470. On KK or AA, I think it's always right to raise and if it's necessary to go all-in. Of course there are times when you will lose, but at a distance of 70% -80% of the time you will win. On QQ, you need to raise, well, and then look at the situation, if you feel that you are stronger, you need to call all inn of the opponent, well, and if you feel that weaker, it is better to make a pass. I also play on JJ.

Trick1988

Trick1988

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it's right, the tournament deshovy in case of a loss is not much to lose, the wrong decision will only be on the bubble.

tilan501

tilan501

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe you must all in, if you want to go to final table and really get some money, you need agressivity. Otherwise you will lose at the bubble most of the times.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you play a simple freeroll then it's ok to call allin. If you play some important tournament for you, then it's better to fold.

E

Edvin55555

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It always very tough to fold QQ. Only if you know that your opponent is very tight you might do it.

M

Mauno

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
on preflop raise wtih high pair is OK. If you hav KK and flop shows A them must be careful.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I'm going all-in with this hand, if it's necessary !!!

Guii_LF

Guii_LF

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends a lot on the positions and opponents

Vlad symrak

Vlad symrak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends only on the number of opponents and positions, as well as observations of someone like playing before that !!!

S

spaceslave

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
playing correctly

Please also keep in mind that player pool also deepends on stakes of each tournament. in a freeroll its a mistake to fold. in a 10000 usd highroller it might be correct and not because of the money you have invested but how people will be playing at these stakes.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Those are hands cataloged as very strong ... it is very difficult to fold those hands preflop ... KK I have no doubt to play all in ... but QQ ... first I would analyze my position, and I would analyze the game of the villains that made all in ...

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play the starting hand, depending on the my position. But I will go all-in with this hand.

AMTF1988

AMTF1988

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This reminds me of a video I saw earlier, Dwan with Aces, Negreanu with Queens, and one other guy with Kings.

All the action was pre-flop. Negreanu explains it almost perfectly when he folds

T

titiduru

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wish I could tell you what is correct and what not, but I have no idea :)

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
There's not only one correct answer here. I agree with milka1605 if it is a massive freeroll and 4 opponents are all-in I would rather fold even my AA in order to diminish the probability of an elimination.

I would rather wait a better spot to exploit my opponents. Going all in when I am deep feels like a punt for my poker game. I would go all in preflop maybe against a single opponent with AA for example.

A

amitmanchanda

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You are behind against AA and coin flip against any AK to Ax. It's all about luck post all in pre flop even if you have AA w.r.t. tournament. Having said that if it's against one player only, I won't cold KK.

Insomnia6590

Insomnia6590

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I personally would never throw a KK or QQ
I watched many professional tournaments on the YouTube
I've never seen a good player throw such a preflop

Top 10 Games