Why do I forget about games and how to deal with it?

Sokolik

Sokolik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yesterday I completely forgot about the two games in which I could take part. Maybe Parkinson was hiding behind my back? Although this friend does not participate in my rush to celebrate the New year.
0.jpg

PatriceM915

PatriceM915

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Help You

Okay friend come on.
It seems like a total mess.
Try to be more organized with the times and with your private life or not.
A word of advice, if you have a mobile phone before bed then look at the tournament times you can participate in and set 2 alarm clocks at 1 hour and 30 minutes before the start of the tournament you can participate in the next day or until the weekdays in which you can participate this alarm clock will help you remember the important things you have to do, I hope I have helped even more.

darthjewel

darthjewel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually play when have the free time, then just search what game is available.
But when I have more serious event to schedule, depending on where I am, I use an alarm clock, a mobile alarm or a laptop calendar that has some alert functions.

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In order not to forget the start time of poker games, I installed a reminder software.

B

BDR-83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If that happens to you. Turn on the reminder in your phone.

N

narc

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes it happens to me, it's really bad when I lose track of time. We have to organize ourselves friend. I laughed a lot

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey.
First, I set an alarm on my phone 15 minutes before the tournament I needed. Later, I already automatically knew about the tournament in which I was going to play.
Good luck to you.

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Make yourself remember for it. Our lives are filled up with deadlines, this one is for you to make you feel great.
I will use a diary (new years pledge) cause i want to be relevant, and don't want to stuck in 'halfly-organised' mind.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Well, if you forgot about these games, it means they were not very important to you )))

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Previously, I also often forgot about good tournaments. But I solved the problem. Now, I make notes in my phone's organizer, and so I am always ready to play.

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I use the memo function on the phone. If I know something I’ll forget, I write in the memo and set the day and time of the reminder.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi,don´t exaggerate mate.Sometimes that has happened to me.,specially on weekends when there are a lot of freerolls everywhere.But , nowadays ,I´m more organized and take notes of the tournaments I´ll play the next day..Happy New Year!

Sokolik

Sokolik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you all for your advice. These games were very important to me. From now on, I will use an alarm clock and banish two friends named Parkinson and Alzheimer from my life. Happy New Year!.;)

diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
The best thing you can do is organize with a memory aid such as a schedule of the tournaments that you can or will participate during the week or make alerts on your mobile of the tournaments that you will participate

Watcheman

Watcheman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey dude, maybe it is consequence of the early celebration of the New Year with a lot of alcohol? lol.

What I do in this cases just set reminders in smartphone or make notes in weekly.
And train your memory! Good luck.
Yesterday I completely forgot about the two games in which I could take part. Maybe Parkinson was hiding behind my back? Although this friend does not participate in my rush to celebrate the New year.
0.jpg

Sokolik

Sokolik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey dude, maybe it is consequence of the early celebration of the New Year with a lot of alcohol?
You're thinking wrong. Why do you dump all your problems in an alcohol pit? It is not necessary to bring all under one comb.

Watcheman

Watcheman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Man it was just a new year joke.
Please do not be offended, you and I are almost fellow counrtymen.

Especially since besides this I wrote to you in the case.
You're thinking wrong. Why do you dump all your problems in an alcohol pit? It is not necessary to bring all under one comb.

Sokolik

Sokolik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Man it was just a new year joke.
Please do not be offended, you and I are almost fellow counrtymen.

Especially since besides this I wrote to you in the case.
I'm not offended. Everyone has the right to Express their personal opinion.

This Fish Chums

This Fish Chums

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My mind tends to obsess about upcoming tournies I can play in. The only time I "forget" about them is when I'm thinking about freerolls. But paid tournies can't get here fast enough.

BobbyMorton

BobbyMorton

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have forgot tournaments I planned on entering.:):):)

AndreyMav78

AndreyMav78

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also missed important games 5 times. Now I realized the need for a separate calendar. In the near future I will start to lead him.

S

Szachajevy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it's not big deal, I missed many games until I made reminder notifications ring on my phone. Don't concentrate on your forgottnes, make fun of it and life will be easier

L

lablelarry

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have so many timers on my phone and I have to write which game it is for , otherwise the timer goes off and I can't remember which poker site lol

Branimir84

Branimir84

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
I feel you. I forget about some MTTs as well, but to my defense poker is just a pass time for me and at that one of a couple.

fingers182005

fingers182005

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Put down in your calender, add an alarm on your phone to remind you of the games 30 minutes prior to start.. Lately my only problem is I just am not around to play them as much as I would like to.

Top 10 Games