where and how much did you win?

W

warexit

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What is your biggest win in poker room tournaments?
are there winners of sandmillion or festive super tournaments in this community?
What win will be enough for you to stop playing poker?:jd4:

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I like to play poker. Of course, it is pleasant to win money, but I think that even if I win a lot of money, I will not stop playing.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I play where and when I can and not picky on the site I play at. I spent a few years playing on subscription sites for a while as well. I basically love playing poker both live and online. I am not sure i will ever stop playing poker but the pinnacle of my poker carer would be winning a wsop ring. I have yet to win won. My best so far was winning a seat into the WSOP 1K event and I had the time of my life with that opportunity.

U

UkoChebuko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My biggest win is only $4000 (freeroll) :D. I don't play MTT, but if I take some ticket (bonus) and win a lot of money, I will not stop playing poker.

SouthparkSith

SouthparkSith

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My biggest win is only $4000 (freeroll) :D. I don't play MTT, but if I take some ticket (bonus) and win a lot of money, I will not stop playing poker.
The biggest single cash I ever had was in a live tournament in Blackhawk Colorado about 10 years ago I won a tournament there one weekend that was a 5/6 hundred dollar buy in first place paid $26,000 and change.