Where better to play freerolls

K

KG_TeKoN

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm new to poker. So I ask for your advice. Which sites or platforms are more profitable to play on? So far I'm just learning so I only play freerolls. I see our site's freeroll on pokerstars, but I can't find the password anywhere. Can anyone explain how this all works?

navicula

navicula

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm new to poker. So I ask for your advice. Which sites or platforms are more profitable to play on? So far I'm just learning so I only play freerolls. I see our site's freeroll on pokerstars, but I can't find the password anywhere. Can anyone explain how this all works?

In my opinion the best freeroll from cardschat For complete information, you can read here... >>> https://www.cardschat.com/forum/car...chat-freerolls-tournament-access-info-452874/

Good luck !

A

AllOut

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi buddy, as the guy "kurtcobain" above mentioned, the best freerolls are from cardschat. There are pretty much of tourneys running everyday at most of the poker rooms. Since cardschat events are restricted to site's users, here you won't see that crazy games like other freerolls. Quality players over here everyday there's about 200-300 enrollers for daily 100$ freerolls. Also two 300$ gtd at the weekends. See you soon there buddy, good luck in the game!

KRANKES

KRANKES

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Besides the famous Cardchat freerolls, I guess 888poker is the best room for Freerolls now, but a minimum deposit of $10 is highly recommended.

Djon25

Djon25

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
There used to be more freerolls. Try to join the CardsChat club and play every day.:cool:

franken222

franken222

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you're a CardsChat member, you've come to the right place for freerolls that are actually worth something. You can click on the calendar menu above, to see what's going on, in what day.

If you want lots of practice, I think that 888 is the best place to play. They have many freerolls every day. Great for learning.

Good luck.

M

moularaki

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
beside cardchat there is 888 Poker room and GG poker where you have free gift everyday to play one sit and go
good luck at the tables

HTML

HTML

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TM
Chips
of course CC club. there are no such anywhere. data time

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips

I see you are from Ukraine and since i have seen uapoker (ticket only) tournaments aswell in certain sites then perhaps you should check them out aswell (if you havent done it already) ...

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips

Hi.
To access our freerolls, you must meet certain conditions. If you are patient enough it will not be difficult. Please read carefully.
https://www.cardschat.com/forum/cardschat-freerolls-31/platinum-level-freeroll-club-sign-up-452868/
:listen:
Also, pay attention to 888. This site has a large number of daily freerolls, playing in which you can understand the basic principles of the game and create a bankroll.
Good luck.

Deadrabbit

Deadrabbit

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Card chat free rolls bro go sho ��

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, you want to play freerolls and still have a normal poker experience, then you are on the right track! Our wonderful Cardschat forum provides an excellent opportunity to participate in the best freerolls on all poker rooms for free! There is a separate section with all the necessary information about freerolls, you just need to take an active part in the life of the forum and you will get access to all freerolls! This is a great opportunity to build your bankroll and learn how to play poker! I wish you the best of luck in achieving your goal and good luck at the tables! All good!

recerveau

recerveau

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cardschat without a shadow of a doubt. The most complete way to develop your game.

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are freerolls at partypoker, 888, PokerStars (CC Daily) as the format of the tournaments is different I advise you to test them all and see where you do best

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips

Apart from the cardschat freerolls, the platform that I most enjoyed playing freerolls is the partypoker freerolls, but to play the partypoker freerolls you have to make a deposit

Edgerik

Edgerik

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
ACR has good daily freerolls, as well as CardsChat tournaments.

GeckoAA

GeckoAA

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
888 has lots of freerolls each day once you make your first deposit.

As for CC freerolls they are the best. There are a few you can play as a bronze member, but just keep plugging away at posts and work you way up to silver for more selection of freerolls and finally up to platinum for max selection of tournaments. Get involved in some or all of the league games too, as they are excellent experience and lots of fun with other CC members.

Remember just because you worked your way up to either silver or platinum you still must keep involved by posting fairly regularly to keep your status.

You wont regret it, CC is a wonderful poker community with lots of wonderful people and poker games.

Welcome to CC and see you at the tables :)!

Freeroll Passwords