antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I don't shove at 15-20 blinds , I keep playing raising and I (re-) evaluating the situation on every re-raise or street on these blind levels . You still have time to play and see some hands . When I have less than 10 blinds I play more aggressively , although this is not 100% accurate , it also depends on the villains , the position , the image I have on the table , if I move all in with let's say Ax with 7bb or I have to call a shover who shows strength from early position , etc . Shoving Ax , pairs , KQ, KJ, etc is a good way to double up your stack .

luiaguila

luiaguila

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Eliminate that mentality of having 20 or 15 bb is short that amount of blind still give to play a little more go allin with good hands not simply because you get an Ax or K x that if everything less than 10 bb if it is already everything or nothing

S

sillymunchie

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
From what i used to read, cant remember what book it was cus i read a lot back in the days, but 15-20bb is definately not shortstacked, if your opening the pot you can raise and fold a few times without being short stacked (this doesnt mean do that often) usually the hands your gonna do this with are the ones that you wouldnt fold
however from what i also remember, to protect your BB from obvious steals you can go all in with a resteal as 15-20bb is the perfect range for the resteal and the original stealer will need to have a strong hand to call you down or risk losing most of there stack.
then once we hit the 12bb mark we dont really have a stack to force people to fold and people will start to call you down lighter due to the odds

again its been a while since i read that so if im slightly off with the facts i apologise

9peso

9peso

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Play all in when you have A or K on hand.

S

sillymunchie

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play all in when you have A or K on hand.

still dependant on position, if your UTG and you get A2o there is no way your shoving into the rest of the table, because the less people remaining left to act the less chance of a monster hitting you in the face,
i used to think we could shove any Ace, and most times if i did it from early somebody would call me with a dominating hand

B

Birdman33

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I get short i shove any pair, suited conn or 2 high cards.

B

benjustben

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the donks i play against like to call my aa kk qq shoves w lows
(

N

nevco

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
After all the readings and info I think we should start looking for opportunities to shove when we are below 10 BB, but I will never do that when playing cash game as I can always buy in more chips.

AKApokeruga

AKApokeruga

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You may find much charts of starting hands in internet so you always could check situation when you will all-in or not in MTT. Just try to find one of them.