What's your style?

H

Halid68

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I changing my style during turnaments... and it is depending on the situation and possition on turnament ;)

K

kdr723

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love being TAG but I switch to LAG whenever I'm playing micro-stakes online and my opponents will call off their stacks with bottom pair bottom kicker

BogdanStark

BogdanStark

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is your task to find out my game style. But be sure I will change it level by level )))

vita087

vita087

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My style is very tight in early to get a good amount of chips, then I have to be more aggressive playing very user function of the opponent's chips and positions on the table,

B

Biznardian

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't really know if I have a default style. It depends what opponents you have, the phase of the game and stacksize. And off course position and hand. Those factors will determine my play I guess.

S

suricato35

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play TAG, almost nit in the early beggining. I need to better my performance on LAG style, sometimes its very useful :)

W

wowasenotrusov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
MTT is better to play tight- aggressive style . at least in the beginning of the game . and the blinds will rise already in the opposite direction.

Romario2223

Romario2223

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
tag in tournaments and lag in cash

edc1

edc1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i try hard to mix it up im inbetween tag and lag-normaly il start tag then play some hands lag- i think mixing it up makes it harder for the savy players to get a good read on you on your style

Ineed1moredeuce

Ineed1moredeuce

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I generally Play TAG, but I switch it up, and loosen up when I'm playing against passive players. It totally depends on the action at your table. Just make sure you know who you are playing with. MTT's can be disastrous when you are trying to bluff fish/calling stations. So, that is something to watch out for, especially in micro-stakes and freerolls.