Whats goin on

E

eduardosbdd

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play on PS for 6-7 months. I started playing with real money in January, I made a deposit of 10 dollars to "test" the game for real money, I lost in 2 weeks doing MT crazy at the table that only today I recognize that it is crazy (which means at least from there) something has evolved here.) Then only Playmomey and a little study. 2 weeks ago I won a frerool shortly after the bubble and won 0.30 cents, played spin go and went up 1 dol and little. I was playing and I won a few dollars in the cash game and reached 9 dol agr tô c 5 and a little. But in the last 5 days I just hit my head. I don't think my game is that bad, I am reading books, articles including that and turning around a lot in this quarantine that doesn't have a lot to do. I don't play with marginal hands (Ax / Qx / Kx / Jx etc.), not even in the final positions. I'm pretty tight playing only good hands. From group 5 upwards. I don't pay seeing that I have a better hand than mine on the board unless I'm nuts, anyway In these unlucky days I'm just getting rubbish Holecards and when I get AA, KK, QQ I suffer every bad ... I'm even starting to think that ppker is luckier than skill .. I even thought about talking to ps about my shuffle because it is not possible man kkkk I'm trying to download replay software to see possible errors but not being able to download the universal replayer in any way, I've done everything I've tried everything on the net at the end of it is not possible to install the application, even making the java process add the site in exception etc, I already downloaded to java 7 and went down to average security but nothing catches. Even if you have online sites that allow replayer or if someone knows how to fix this from UR tell me .. But I'm playing tight and aggressive, honestly I don't see a bad game ... but only bad cards coming. Anyway, I don't even know what's going on ... if anyone has been through this, tell me I'm starting to discredit poker I think that luck influences more than you think.

nabmom

nabmom

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi. I suggest you post actual hands that you have played. Let people here help you understand if you actually played the hand well or not.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is a lot of variance in poker. Even long term winners, who put in high volume, have losing days and weeks.

D

Delfino

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is pretty natural. You'd have to be extremely lucky to build a bankroll from 30 cents :) Bad beat times come and you can continue to lose and lose for days. Therefore if you don't have several tenths of a buyin in cash you will most probbably bust even if you are a winning player.

Post your hands here and we can have a look if you are playing correctly.

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you are not lucky for a long time, or you think that the system is against you, try to adjust to it, change your game to a less aggressive one, play very carefully, calculate all the possible hands of your opponent, do not rush to put all the chips in the pot without being a big favorite.

The strongest hands in poker don't always win, and a bad streak is always longer than a good one. Just try not to lose everything on bad days. Most importantly, do not expect fairness from poker, everything will return at a very long distance, and before that you can easily lose the entire small bankroll.:)

S

samsonand

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

it happens that you don't always win or you always lose everything depends on the moves we make

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR]

[/COLOR]