What's the average time that you spend playing poker?

B

Bhzrd588

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

The average time that you spend playing poker on daily basis.

Z

zerosalex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can play tournaments that are abou 8 hours long. But if I play live cash. I usually hit and run. I'll play good for about an hour or two and make most my money. Then I'll cash out.

B

Bhzrd588

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can play tournaments that are abou 8 hours long. But if I play live cash. I usually hit and run. I'll play good for about an hour or two and make most my money. Then I'll cash out.

Nice. You cash out based on daily goals?

G

Gamer4455

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi again Biohazard858. Good post. As for me, I try to keep it down to 5 or 6 hours a day. But some days I get stuck in a MTT that starts at about 3pm, and I know better, because those run 6 or 7 hours. The other day, I started at 3pm and finished about 10:30pm. And my regular hours are from 12pm to 5 or 6pm. GL to you

B

Bhzrd588

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi again Biohazard858. Good post. As for me, I try to keep it down to 5 or 6 hours a day. But some days I get stuck in a MTT that starts at about 3pm, and I know better, because those run 6 or 7 hours. The other day, I started at 3pm and finished about 10:30pm. And my regular hours are from 12pm to 5 or 6pm. GL to you

Hi and thnx for your insight as always. I posted this since it's very difficult to schedule playing but not missing other stuff in life. Thnx again 🙏🙏

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That’s the problem with MTTs. It’s a blessing and a curse. You want to win big but to make final table you are spending several hours to get there. If you play turbo so it’s quicker then there’s more variance. I combat this by playing large MTTs on my ipad so I can do other things while I play, like go on treadmill, watch sports, cook supper, etc. May not be as focused but once you get fairly high blinds you’re often in shove fold mode for a while anyways.

B

Bhzrd588

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That’s the problem with MTTs. It’s a blessing and a curse. You want to win big but to make final table you are spending several hours to get there. If you play turbo so it’s quicker then there’s more variance. I combat this by playing large MTTs on my iPad so I can do other things while I play, like go on treadmill, watch sports, cook supper, etc. May not be as focused but once you get fairly high blinds you’re often in shove fold mode for a while anyways.

I like turbo tournaments too but the problem with that is that you must feel very lucky since mostly you have to shove all in. Thnx 🙏

franken222

franken222

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Daily poker is not a routine for me. (Old retired guy.) I usually get a minimum of 3 hours a day in.

Love it.

R

RDHartsoe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It really depends. Usually about four to seven hours a day. If I have a few quick bust outs then it could be less or a long break in the day between tournaments.

V

vladikov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

it doesn't have to be every day but my sessions last from 8 to 12-13 hours

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
It all depends on the tournaments I play, for example if I spent 6 or more hours playing a tournament, at the end of the tournament I stopped playing, when I started with poker if I spent more time playing, but over the years I understood that I should have moments to rest and know when to stop and stop playing

scottychase

scottychase

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Grinding all day

For the past two weeks I have been playing from 12pm to midnight. I'm on the grind to becoming a better player so I have to invest the needed time.

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
4 hour session in generaly, but in the case of tournaments it's hard to say.

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Я каждый день провожу за столами по 10-12 часов, потому что играю в МТТ!

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The average time it takes me to play normally is what I last in a tournament, lol. I almost always base my time on tournaments, for example there are times that I only lasted half an hour and I only play that, the other day I was in one until 1 in the morning so I played around 6 hours. And so on, I don't play daily but I do play at least 4 times a week. Regards.

Subel007

Subel007

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1-2 hours in a day.
Sometimes when i play tournaments it increases to 4-5hours