What is your limit on bullets?

S

Scroooob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Admit it, we all appreciate re entry tourneys, even if we say we don't. It allows you to start from scratch in a tourney if you think you were playing well, or didn't like your table, or just want to try the tourney again. Normally my hard and fast limit is 2. Depending on the limit, I may throw a third. Tonite, I just had a feeling that it was going to go better for me, so I threw a 4th bullet into an ACR $2 tourney. I had only 11 big blinds to start the tourney, but I quickly tripled up and my game just took off.
I did end up maki the money, but the tourney was deep, and paid a large number of players. I did make the top 50, for $20, a profit of 12. This will allow me to continue playing.

I

iveyfan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am now at two maximum and usually am one and done now. I built up a bankroll on PS from nothing to over 200 dollars. I decided to then re-enter three or four times per tourney in most MTTs if I got out and the result of that was my bankroll going all the way down to about 12 dollars.

Eventually, I built it back up (currently at 120) and I told myself that I'm not going to keep throwing in more and more money. In fact, I try and take advantage of those playing loose knowing they can re-buy. Glad you were able to make money with your reload though!

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never play reentry tournaments. I never fire a second bullet and I find that the tournaments that allow reentry you have crazier players at the start hoping to double up quickly and then if they bust, they can renter. I know it’s +ev to get into these pots but I find it more frustrating.