What you need to win MTT

samircyber9

samircyber9

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, during long time I want type this topic. Now, when I pass through a lots of final tables, cash places and troubles I can share my thought about success components.

Component 1. Stamina, hardiness, the ability to outstay opponent.
No one can't win if in his mind fly thought about quick win. Make concentration to long game, to waiting good enough hand. Play level by level with adjustments of strategy.

Component 2. Emotion control, be strong to provocations, better off chat.
How often you became anger when fish or aggressive opponents used foul language? Very often. Players with big experience can adapt, but beginners more often break out of the rut.

Component 3. Carefully cards selected to make all-in. Be sure you strong enough. Count all risks. Is opponent tight or loose, check it!

Component 4. Don't think about your cards, think what possible can have your opponent. Don't trust ever big bet, in the other hand, bet can indicate strong combination. Bluff? Possible. Be sure in opponent. Onlooking him.

Component 5. Final table can last for a long time. From 9th for 1st places table can last near 1-2 hours. Accept it into consideration.

P

pakyut

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Follow this simple steps.
1. Play all premium hands.
2. 3 bet AA KK QQ.
3. If you got nothing. Fold. If you got top pair top kicker and the opponent still making crazy bets. Better to fold.
4. 90% of hands fold.
5. Winner.

Happylake

Happylake

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, during long time I want type this topic. Now, when I pass through a lots of final tables, cash places and troubles I can share my thought about success components.

Component 1. Stamina, hardiness, the ability to outstay opponent.
No one can't win if in his mind fly thought about quick win. Make concentration to long game, to waiting good enough hand. Play level by level with adjustments of strategy.

Component 2. Emotion control, be strong to provocations, better off chat.
How often you became anger when fish or aggressive opponents used foul language? Very often. Players with big experience can adapt, but beginners more often break out of the rut.

Component 3. Carefully cards selected to make all-in. Be sure you strong enough. Count all risks. Is opponent tight or loose, check it!

Component 4. Don't think about your cards, think what possible can have your opponent. Don't trust ever big bet, in the other hand, bet can indicate strong combination. Bluff? Possible. Be sure in opponent. Onlooking him.

Component 5. Final table can last for a long time. From 9th for 1st places table can last near 1-2 hours. Accept it into consideration.
Hello to all poker fans!! Bro, thanks for the information! I totally agree with you!!!!