What are you doing during the break?

G

Gallego1523

Rock Star
Total posts
What do you usually do during the break? I go to the bathroom, drink something and stretch my body

manuela2910

manuela2910

Rock Star
Total posts
Awards
During the break I go to the bathroom, have a smoke and have a drink.

MauroMMMM

MauroMMMM

Rock Star
Total posts
I usually take the opportunity to smoke a cigarette outside. I also go to the bathroom and if I feel like it, I look for something to drink or eat ... What everyone usually does, I imagine ...:cool::cool:

funkymoney

funkymoney

Rock Star
Total posts
get refreshed and have a drink or take a toilet break if needed.

K

Kingsti95

Rising Star
Total posts
Drink water and going to the toilet.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Yes , bathroom , grab sth from the fridge :) Checking some hands that I have played , read CC threads or watch youtube and Netflix , or even twitch :)

Takoyaki

Takoyaki

Rock Star
Total posts
Coffee and toilet or toilet then coffee, whichever is more urgent. An hour later repeat.

ShaunCaps

ShaunCaps

Rising Star
Total posts
I like to smoke large amounts of cannabis on my breaks.

CBETKA

CBETKA

Rock Star
Total posts
My loyal friends are lying next to me. These are sports rubber exercise bands. 1 minute is devoted to the toilet. the second minute is spent on refilling the glass with liquid and 3 minutes on using rubber bands.

M

masa11

Enthusiast
Total posts
I do what I do not bypass, and what is so interesting in the van, maybe I need to go there too :)

C

Cooking

Legend
Total posts
Awards
During the breaks I try to go to the bathroom and try to relax a little bit. After hours of playing, I lay down for a couple of minutes during the breaks.

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Visionary
Total posts
Awards
US
Everything I've put off for the last 55 minutes. Usually it's a restroom break, make a drink or something, feed the dog or myself.

GeckoAA

GeckoAA

Visionary
Total posts
Awards
Run, run run - go to the bathroom, let my dogs out/in, grab or refill my drink, maybe get a snack, and whatever else I can fit in. Sometimes if I have nothing in particular to do I’ll just go on the treadmill for 3-5 minutes depending on the break time.

kley126

kley126

Rock Star
Total posts
stretch my legs a little bit, have a coffee and smoke me a cigarette, go to the bathroom too if you need to ...

S

successlaw

Visionary
Total posts
Awards
I usually go to bathroom , grab something to drink or/and do some muscle stretching

acemenow

acemenow

Seasoned Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Bathroom, depending on time of day might brush my teeth. take a long draw from a bong. Get a drink usually water. Stretch...

nimburkx

nimburkx

Visionary
Total posts
Awards
mostly restroom on the way sometimes doing pushups)

Vitorbismark

Vitorbismark

Enthusiast
Total posts
Awards
I usually go to the bathroom, drink some water and check my messages on my cell phone.

R

redsfan

Rock Star
Total posts
I go to the bathroom,for sure.I also have to get in at least part of a smoke.Usually its time for some of my medications.

V

VVi10

Rock Star
Total posts
I believe it is always good to go to the bathroom, to stretch your body, to change your position a little after a long time playing is always recommended. If you also need to have something to eat or have a quick snack.

D

digdug0037

Rock Star
Total posts
Bathroom, refresh my drink, and walk around and get my blood flowing a little.

C

casique31

Rock Star
Total posts
They are five eternal minutes I smoke, I prepare things to go to work the next day, I go to the bathroom and an innumerable list of things that are irrelevant (I walk the walls):D:D

A

Aguna

Enthusiast
Total posts
I don’t stop for a short break in the game to cook something tasty, drink tea.