What would you guys do during a break?

D

degen909

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
February and March go bass fishing.April and may horse racing (the Kentucky derby). August and September Striper fishing at diamond valley. October and November more horse racing ( the breeders cup preps). And go hunting the last two.

UnNa7uRal

UnNa7uRal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Relax! Do something else! I was in my country for holidays where online poker is forbidden by the law so I didn't play for a month. When I came back to the UK tho I started crushing the MTTs in PS! Consider poker as a sport. Sometimes we need breaks to clear our minds!

mapt02h

mapt02h

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Relax! Do something else! I was in my country for holidays where online poker is forbidden by the law so I didn't play for a month. When I came back to the UK tho I started crushing the MTTs in PS! Consider poker as a sport. Sometimes we need breaks to clear our minds!

Agree with this - it's good to take 1-2 days completely off a week to just focus on non-poker stuff and keep the balance. When you come back to the game you're usually recharged and feeling more competitive and hungry for success, as opposed to saying to yourself "I must grind today" with little motivation every single day