What would you do?

S

sturbs87

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If you sit at a table in a freeroll and everyone but you and another player are away, do you each take turns raking in the away players blinds and anti, or do you play against eachother?

jaymfc

jaymfc

R.I.P DJ & Buck
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try to take turns but you can't say that it could be colluding.
the other person doesn't usually don't get it and we fight over them wanting every blind.

Jon Poker

Jon Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would treat it like a heads up match and wreck my opponent :) at least that's the goal

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I would be fighting ofcourse. Like a mad man :D

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only play with good cards and never play with junk. And if there are only two players at the table, I will wait patiently for my opponent's mistake.

Jon Poker

Jon Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only play with good cards and never play with junk. And if there are only two players at the table, I will wait patiently for my opponent's mistake.

Clearly you are unfamiliar with heads up play...we are playing roughly 80% of our entire range - waiting for premiums will make you eaaaasy to play against and you will get steam rolled.

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Clearly you are unfamiliar with heads up play...we are playing roughly 80% of our entire range - waiting for premiums will make you eaaaasy to play against and you will get steam rolled.

Maybe you are right, but nevertheless, I follow my strategy and it brings me good results. At least my bankroll is growing.

D

dnadeau1989

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
play it with only good cards. and laugh in the chat at everyone whos sitting out scared. trying to bide their way to free money and not earn it.

B

B1BOMBER

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are no friends or nice guys at the poker table!!!!!! You should try to win every chip you can!!! After the game if you wanna be a nice guy buy him a drink with your winnings!!!!:D:D

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello
I continue my game, maybe add a little more aggression if it works

E

eagleaces

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
heck know thats a noo noo nooo

If you sit at a table in a freeroll and everyone but you and another player are away, do you each take turns raking in the away players blinds and anti, or do you play against eachother?

Dont do that at the table even with players sitting out and its a better game that wouldnt happen if internet play wasnt available....it creates a game no one would be able to know without the internet play. learn how to out play your opponent in that sit itll make you a better player.

M

MakTrue

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Good day!
In such a situation, I will try to squeeze out the chips for myself as much as possible!

gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I remember doing that once....it was quite a few years ago....even folding aces because it was not my turn and we shared the stacks of the sitouts. I haven't seen that in quite a while though...they seem to shuffle the tables around more to even the sitouts out a bit

filippfilm

filippfilm

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

The task is also to play your own game . If it turns out this way, then you would have to take the blinds in turn, then this is not for long . But if I get a strong hand then of course I will fight with the opponent:)