What will you do when the blinds are high and....

D

Daen27

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Have you ever had a case when you are playing a tournament and the blinds are too large but you really want to go to the toilet:icon_boun:vroam: (close-up):D?) You play from the pc, you have few chips but you don’t want to miss a hand either, what will you do?

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will go fast to the toilet in the start of the next hand which I am not going to play and the bonus time I have will expire and the hand will be folded slowly and will come back for the next hand. That's why I love that bonus time during the hand plays.

C

casique31

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is difficult to answer that question, I imagine what must happen for me, the body commands

A

andrestc

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I'm very deep in a tournament and I think I might loose multple hands I would setup the poker App on my phone (if that is available). I guess I can also ask my wife to yell the cards to me and press buttons.

flattershay

flattershay

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I'm very deep in a tournament and I think I might loose multple hands I would setup the poker app on my phone (if that is available). I guess I can also ask my wife to yell the cards to me and press buttons.
That's a good idead with Apps that never came in my mind. Thanks.

U

Ultfrozen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I switched to my phone and went about my business)

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is a break for this. I see no problem to wait!

roger perkins

roger perkins

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Have you ever had a case when you are playing a tournament and the blinds are too large but you really want to go to the toilet:icon_boun:vroam: (close-up):D?) You play from the pc, you have few chips but you don’t want to miss a hand either, what will you do?
Since I have WIFI it is not a problem. I just carry my PC in there with me if needed.

Raphael Zabel

Raphael Zabel

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually go to the bathroom during breaks, but when that happens, I go to the bathroom and leave the time bank running or transfer the game to my cell phone.

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Of course, I will be patient. :icon_boun
After all, only with patience can a poker player succeed. Therefore, I recommend everyone to be patient in such situations. If you endure enough you will surely succeed. :icon_boun:star::D

1sunchin

1sunchin

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If previous answers not help you, try to use special forces snipers method - use plastic bottle with wide neck or pampers.:smile:

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If i have like 60 seconds time period, I switch the game to my phone :)) then I continue. I did that few times already and it works well :D

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The bathroom situation has happened to me, the easiest thing is to open the app on my cell phone, my problem is that sometimes there are several tables and different rooms ,,, normally what I do is leave the time bank and I assume that I will lose several hands, the only thing I try is to hold on until the big blind reaches me in the tournament that has the biggest blinds:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

jcxmendes

jcxmendes

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I go to the bathroom every 5 minutes and always play near the bathroom in case of an emergency

D

Daen27

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is a break for this. I see no problem to wait!

I know that there is a break for 5 minutes, but if this happens after the break or before the break for another 30 minutes, but you urgently need to use the toilet);)

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The beginning of the post was promising, I thought the question of the game in the late stage, but it turned out to be a matter of physiological needs:D

V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When the blinds are high, then the extra time is decent. You can wait for the blinds to pass through you and then you can leave.

monkey23

monkey23

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

this happened to me today...i pissed into a bottle....simple. You never know when you're gonna get the hand you need.
Imagine...you go to the toilet...come back and find you were folded aces..not funny.

Z

zerosalex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
make good decisions. is the tournament a high limit or a freeroll. is the maximum price worth more than a new pair of underwear? i would see position and go all in depending if I have good cards or not since I have few chips and high blinds. this is a good reason why you don't waste seconds in your time bank because they would be useful in these situations like wait for the dealer button then run to the restroom and/plus try to hit the hourly 5 minute break mark so you can have extra time.

Sakisdask

Sakisdask

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
health its up to Poker.. so if you can waiting close poker and go in toilet... :)

S

Shay

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I'm very deep in a tournament and I think I might loose multple hands I would setup the poker app on my phone (if that is available). I guess I can also ask my wife to yell the cards to me and press buttons.
Or bring it to the bathroom..

K

karl coakley

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You could have worded that different. The problem is not the blinds are big but your stack is short you have to stay ahead of the blinds.

I would simply use my time bank when I had garbage.

demesquita

demesquita

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, definitively will wait for a hand I would fold and leave at the start of the hand and let the time bank buy me a few seconds too. Next hand, I'm back.

Don't forget to wash your hands. Please.

filippfilm

filippfilm

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

It depends on what kind of stack I will have and the apponents at the table. If the stack is a chipleader, then of course I will play more aggressively , if it is short, then I will look for a moment to double up:jd4::jd4: