What style u adopted on a hyper turbo tournament?

A

ariasnahueel

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
what a kind of a style you pals do it when your playing a tournament whit a hyper turbo blinds

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what a kind of a style you pals do it when your playing a tournament whit a hyper turbo blinds
an aggressive one. open wider, 3bet wider, call off wider.

Last edited:
O

Oxinthewater

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm more inclined to play regular Turbo's but in any fast paced game I'm looking for a good opportunity to get my money into the middle and hope for the best. These games are easy to get ante'd to death.

I especially like the back shove from early position (with good cards obviously) - people get very keen to raise big or shove once they see a couple of limps in these games.

G

gryphon3005

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try to play these fast tournaments with a wide range but I still try to get to see the flop without shoving during the first few rounds. If I can avoid a shoving match or huge multi-way pots in the first few rounds I sometimes find the survivors will tone down their aggression and only shove the very top hands. That;s when I try to increase my aggression and range. It doesn't always work of course, but grabbing chips in the 3rd, 4th, and 5th, levels will go a long way to staying in contention. Going beyond the 6th level with a good sized stack allows you to fold when the increasing blinds cause the small stacks to start shoving.

mar_dragan

mar_dragan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hmm i think there is not a lot of style you can play.
Aggressive is only solution.Time is running and your chips are gone.So aggressive mode,and a lot of bluff.
Waiting for cards is not good idea i think.

Pindiez

Pindiez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that play agressive on a hyper turbo tournament is the best option ;)