What structure would you like in freeroll tournaments?

BRANCASLIM

BRANCASLIM

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hello everyone! Yesterday at pokerstars a freeroll tournament was played with guaranteed 100K in SCOOP tickets, I'm sure many from here played it, this tournament was turbo or hyper turbo, a really fast structure for a game in which many players give their best . an entry, but it is really very difficult to have a real chance of winning something, since it is completely random since in a few minutes you find yourself with a limited stack. Don't you think that such a big event should be with a regular or slow structure to give more opportunities to people who really want to play? I started this post because I see that particularly in PS the freeroll events that are offered with great guarantees are pure chance. write your opinions. Greetings!

R

Royal9012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone! Yesterday at pokerstars a freeroll tournament was played with guaranteed 100K in SCOOP tickets, I'm sure many from here played it, this tournament was turbo or hyper turbo, a really fast structure for a game in which many players give their best . an entry, but it is really very difficult to have a real chance of winning something, since it is completely random since in a few minutes you find yourself with a limited stack. Don't you think that such a big event should be with a regular or slow structure to give more opportunities to people who really want to play? I started this post because I see that particularly in PS the freeroll events that are offered with great guarantees are pure chance. write your opinions. Greetings!
I prefer normal structure...10 minutes, I play that freeroll many times, i win only one a ticket but not for Scoop.

D

digdug0037

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
5 minute blinds and 1 HR of late reg is good for me.

Leeyonah96

Leeyonah96

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, 5 minutes is the best structure. So the play will be fast.

wrzlbrnft

wrzlbrnft

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
5 minutes blinds and 5 minutes reg would be for me preferable. This keeps the duration of a MTT limited but offers still a pokergame compared to those 1-3 minutes, on luck based superhyperanteturbos.

Z

zeist2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It would be nice to play a freeroll without late registration. Blinds of 10 minutes is OK.

R

Royal9012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All the people played the tournament with same structure, strategy for hyper and turbo must be different to normal.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
3-5 min blind structure is perfect for freerolls cause this way they do not last longer than average MTT ...