What should i play

S

Sooted7s

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey guys I have a bankroll of 70$. I'm wondering what the best sit and go would be to play out of the 180 man 50c, The 45 man or the 9man 50c.

Also if you guys have other suggestions of soft games ill take that too.

M

Mahdi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bet on red :D
otherwise whatever you like, find a BRM that suits you and follow it

L

LFC_yllnwa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you don't like long MTT tournaments, sit and go is really a very good option. You have a good Bank to boost your buy-in. I think playing fast tournaments from 1$ is great, I think playing for 180 or 90 people is right. A game with 45 players or less is not the best option.

Prizes for 50c are small and very difficult to earn. If you like and know how to play bounty tournaments for 1$, this is an even better option for you. BUT, such tournaments are very dangerous, they are very tough tournaments where there are a lot of crazy and very aggressive players and you can quickly lose a very large part of the budget.

I will offer to consider the game option: satellites for selection for large, large MTT tournaments. I think 1-2 big tournaments a day is not a problem to play, but they will bring you a lot of experience and possibly very good prize money, if your level is sufficient.

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With your bankroll, I would suggest starting with 0.25 Sit & Go's for 45 people. Choose not turbo, not hyper turbo, not super hyper turbo, but normal speed. Also take a look at Chris Ferguson's bankroll management system.

D

DeadlyAce85

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play Spin and Goes, or lottery SnGs, whatever they call them.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I assume, you are playing on the international pokerstars site. In that case I will recommend you to focus on the 1$ 45 man SnG. Its a little bit aggressive with a 70$ bankroll, but since its a 45 man, its still kind of fine to play with 70 bullets in the gun, whereas for a 180 man that would be to aggressive. And should it go south, you can always move down to the 50c or 25c. Or pop a bit more into the account. Its not like, losing say 30 or 50$ is a life changing problem for most people, and if it is, maybe you should not spend time playing poker.

The reason, why I prefer the 1$ 45 man, is because the 50c versions are all turbos. And in my experience the turbo SnGs on PokerStars are more difficult to beat, because they are simply to fast. Its difficult to find a lot of edge, when you are reduced to push-fold poker after just a few orbits. The regular speed 45 mans (there is also a 3,5$ version) gives a more reasonable mix of push-fold poker and postflop play, where you learn more, and where skill edges have a better chance to show.

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've used to play with this bankroll in S&G for 1$ with 180 opponents. It's worth it for me.​