What is your opinion ?

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi. my opinion is also option 1, MTT, you play without pressure and it helps you improve your game

N

ntf1125

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
2) SIT & GO
Because it´s more equity value than MMTs & Spin&Go.
MMTs is get-rich-quick. However, it´s difficult to get in the money.

I

imhereforfreerolls

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
MTTs are better just in terms of improving the game, additionally if you win you get a good yield.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have more fun playing MTTs, but when I don’t have much time to play, I play sit’gos (but never spin go, too much luck involved for me)

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I much prefer to play mtt and sometimes I play sit and GO.

H

hresurse

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks guys. What about SPIN & Go ? should we not play these type of games ?

A

antoniogtp

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
MTT, Sit ang go`s or Spin and go`s

Out of those three variants of poker for me the best thing to play are MTTs. The prize pool in MTTs is much higher than the prize pool of sit and go`s and spin an go`s. Of course with proper bankroll management and optimal play one can benefit big time from playing MTTs. The advantage of playing MTTs is that if you win one MTT or get to the final table you will significantly boost your bankroll. It is hard to win an MTT but if you play many MTTs like at least ten a day, there is good chance that you will get a good monthly or yearly income from your cashes at MTTs if you play well and avoid tilt or playing on tilt. Now if your bankroll is short the best thing to do is play sit and go`s to build the bankroll needed to play MTTs. I would suggest having a bankroll of at least 100 buy ins for MTTs.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1) Sit and Go
2) MTTs
3) spin and go

In that way I will compare the three types of the tournaments to play. It is best to play in SNG, especially if are newer to the game. Also SNG are not so long and are much easier to cash than MTTs. In MTTs, if you are playing slower tournament with a lot of minutes between the blinds, it is very hard and exhausted to get into the cash and if you can not get into the money, it is easily to start tilting.

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
my opinion of the game and Sng more at this moment I'm adapting to Spin go de la I leverage to play the sng to make a good bankroll!

Pindiez

Pindiez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always prefer play Sit & Go and MTT. I dont really like Spin & Go. I think that in this game mode you can´t develop your skills :)

Daniel72

Daniel72

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dont play SpinAndGo, if want to be a serious player.
Just find a game that you can beat, and play a lot.
The least variance has SitAndGo, maybe cash games too.
In MTTs you need a large bankroll and time frame etc.

M

mkdjdfb

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I find the Jackpot spin and go's to be the softest type of game. I also prefer to play them because they do not take up much time.

H

HungryLyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I definitely would prefer playing MTT as it suits my average bankroll of $20. I have alot of fun playing them.