What was his plan?

killing_random

killing_random

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
https://www.cardschat.com/replayer/624Sb7qTU :confused:

He's multi-tabling. Usually I saw regulars playing like this with an only pair from that kind of flop, but this one is new. My problem is, that he wants me to believe that he hits lowest flop possible after 3beting me. Or maybe he just wanted back his bluff 3bet really bad :p

Make me nervous about my kicker? I'm already ITM dude, and its micro limits...

Last edited:
F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just an ill timed bluff by the opponent. Not saying I love his line, but if you peeled the flop with a hand like AQ, it would probably have worked :)

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think this player didn't have any plan he was just bluffing probably in the course of the game session you showed yourself as a player who plays very carefully and so he decided to scare you.

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree with polaris, it was just a attempt to scare you.

KRANKES

KRANKES

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bluffing the hell out of you, good you didn't 4 bet pre-flop

killing_random

killing_random

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think this player didn't have any plan he was just bluffing probably in the course of the game session you showed yourself as a player who plays very carefully and so he decided to scare you.
No) If so, he would just fold to my raise. He was overfolding and I'm raising shit out of him.

Just an ill timed bluff by the opponent. Not saying I love his line, but if you peeled the flop with a hand like AQ, it would probably have worked :)
Don't think I would drop AQ here either, hes not that tight. If he just push on flop, I would believe in pocket.

Bluffing the hell out of you, good you didn't 4 bet pre-flop
Is it any sense to 4bet here?