What makes the guy drop AA on an allinn pre flop and still show ?!

• Thread starter Alaercio da Rocha
  • Start date
Alaercio da Rocha

Alaercio da Rocha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
c6sk136.jpg
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

TulasMoreno

TulasMoreno

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
Was a satellite? If hes already in the money and he will get in risk if he goes all in, only if its a satellite ill do the same, other than that i think he miss click or something.

Alaercio da Rocha

Alaercio da Rocha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It was not satellite

Was a satellite? If hes already in the money and he will get in risk if he goes all in, only if its a satellite ill do the same, other than that i think he miss click or something.

It was not a friendly satellite. It was a $ 0.25 45 player sit & go. I really don't believe he would have missed the click because he still showed his cards. I don't know what went through his head. :confused::confused:

TulasMoreno

TulasMoreno

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
It was not a friendly satellite. It was a $ 0.25 45 player sit & go. I really don't believe he would have missed the click because he still showed his cards. I don't know what went through his head. :confused::confused:
🤯🤯🤯

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Perhaps this is the result of paranoia from drug use. :D

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Maybe he lost the time to call and come back seconds later.

He showed his hand because he got frustated or something like that.

london177

london177

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Probably he was sitting out and was busy making tea at the kitchen when AA was dealt. Surprise!! Wait for a break next time=)

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
alot of players think AA is cursed,,,:) (or maybe the tea thing,,,,)

L

Lina1020

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe he clicked the wrong way, or they colluded, or he folded it because of a time out.

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He must have clicked the wrong button by mistake. It is the only reason, anything other reason is just not acceptable. I did that two days ago. A pop up appears over my game and just as I clicked to close it the game pop up and I clicked call to an all in. Dam I lost 2/3 of my stack when I actually wanted to fold. I tilted and went out a few hands later.

Herkstwin

Herkstwin

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
A lot depends on what information we are missing from the screenshot.
How many players are left in the tournament?
Is he close to getting into the money?
Was he worried that Alaerico would put him all in?
Under some very limited circumstances, I too would fold AA pre-flop. Maybe this was one of them.

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
a total mistake, it was a sit and go, I understand the point in a folded satellite but still being in bubble you have to go ,,, I see many comments and I agree but we are forgetting that it was a sit and go of only .25 dollars analyzing it there is no reason to fold, no matter more details and circumstances:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

marvinsytan

marvinsytan

I'm going to win The PokerStars Sunday Million
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PH
Chips
it happens, mis-click, time out, definitely he will not fold on purpose

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think the guy pressed the wrong button ...

IntenseHeat

IntenseHeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I can only make a couple of assumptions as to why someone would fold Aces there. One is that it must have been a misclick. The other is that the money bubble was approaching and this player would rather fold their way to a min cash than to take advantage of pocket rockets and try to triple up. A lot of players say they would fold in similar situations to insure an ITM finish. It is very possible that the player meant to fold but might not have meant to fold and show. Whether showing the Aces was intentional or not, it was a huge mistake. That player just broadcast the fact that they are playing with scared money and will fold pretty much any hand to make the money and therefore can easily be taken advantage of.

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
AA

Good morning everyone, maybe I folded by mistake, it could be that I was playing a lot of screens.
I already played AA in the preflop, I was playing a freeroll at pokerstars, I don't remember my exact position, but I was in the top 20 in the hyper and I was winning a ticket to play a $ 11.00 Mtt, but of course, to play AA.:cool:

Serg77

Serg77

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Probably he was trying to show that he was a pro. Probably he just finished some of course where he was taught that you should read your opponent and be able to say fold and bla bla bla...
But still. The only reason you can say fold already written here - if you are in prizes in satellite and there is no sense to risk at all.