what game types are you playing

TheBandit

TheBandit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have had luck on 9,6,4, and heads up tournaments making the final table or winning Also 6 person hyper tournament when you fold you go to another table. Got a final table and I believe 2nd in that type too. I have to adjust my game play for each but really like the 4 person bounty. although bounty doesn't show in your shark scope stats I made 40 to 90 dollars on each of them. But yet I love it how people call me a tight player lol. its great that they think that and fold when I bet to them hard on a bluff. well good luck out there and I hope to hear what type of tourney you play and like. Been a long time since I did stud and Omaha naybe I will pick them back up. Peace

Maikl113

Maikl113

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only play No limit Holdem games. They're mostly Knockouts. Do not sometimes underestimate the players and think that with a tight game you always ride a bluff. I've come across this many times. At one point, just bluff lose the whole stack in the tournament, when the prizes are already impressive

D

dark IPA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i prefer 6-persons table more than 9(nl holdem). also for me is very pleasant PowerUp tables by pokerstars (3 players) as sort of bounty-playing type, with interesting addition - magic powers :)

W

Woburn

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually play KO or Bounty on Poker*. You can also find me on 15min turnaments Hyper-Turbo.

Top 10 Games