What do you do during the 5 minute break?

filipks665

filipks665

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You should take your time to prepare for next phase of the game and just relax for that time

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
celebrate the fact i didn't donk out in the first hour!

P

paulsmall007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
go to the bathroom, get a drink and check the chatbox

Nikka18

Nikka18

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When the 5 minute break reach, I go to get something to eat. When I'm in a tournament I get nervous. And I eat when I'm nervous. Lol

XYZ2123

XYZ2123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Use the bathroom if necessary, get a snack or a glass of water, or just get up and walk around. No matter what, 5 minutes never feels like enough time. Always end up missing a hand or two before I get back. I wish there would be at least one longer break but I realize this is unlikely to happen. Just need to plan more effectively if I know I'll be playing for hours on end.

J

Jimboskie

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I get up/ walk around a little bit - have a smoke - grab a beer if it's the final table so I can celebrate!!

P

Pulsar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The question is simply Epic!!! Coffee, cigarettes, toilet:)

R

Rskeyyy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i go to bathroom if i need and watch youtube.

L

leon_fush

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, depending on how much the tournament is going on, you can make yourself a few sandwiches of coffee to have a snack or go to the toilet if it's after 3 4 hours of play if at the very beginning you just sit and relax distracted, as the saying goes, take your breath and fight again.

D

discintildeath

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Going the bathroom

Taking care of business is the most important thing you can do during the 5 minutes even if it takes you longer than the break to finish. It will allow you to miss less hands than doing it during play. If you have to get things done during play try to find other things to do that you can check on your screen while doing.

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Physiological necessities, water, bathroom and food.

B

Badbunny

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You need 5 min in tournament

You do in those five-minute break during a tournament? Think is necessary? I personally can not do much, smoke a cigarette, put the washing machine etc ,. Tell me you do commenting below you and you think about it.

W

williamsc99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
and it is very interesting for me to take breaks because of course I do not use only 5 minutes. I sometimes pause so the 5 minutes serve only to remind me to take a break. I enjoy and like something, I go to the bathroom. I prepare some great snacks for breaks.

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tell myself do not do something silly in the next hour study the tournament structure see how far off the money I am whatever has to be done at the time read e-mails check facebook check up coming tournaments