What do I do?!

S

Sirwahl87

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
On the bubble, I'm big blind, goes fold, all in with 19000, calls behind with 35000 left, fold, and I have AQ what should I do, I have 87000

B

bellicoso

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just going based on the info you provided, from the BB, I'd probably call to defend the blinds. I'm assuming the blinds are up there if you're all in the five digit chip range. Ultimately this would depend on a bit more info, however. Ideally, I'd want to have seen a few hands where the player had bet a lot before to try to put them on a hand. If there range is wide enough, it's a call for certain, in my opinion.

Good luck at the tables! :)

quick

quick

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On the bubble, I'm big blind, goes fold, all in with 19000, calls behind with 35000 left, fold, and I have AQ what should I do, I have 87000

Would need more info for a better analysis like blind levels so can determine how many big blinds each stack has.

But given what you'd said with one all in, and another call, esp on the bubble I think this is an easy fold. That said if it was facing only the 19,000 chip stack all in, I'd consider a call esp if that stack is under 10-15 big blinds because we know they're range is going to be super wide.

rikisrakis

rikisrakis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is the big blind? It depends largely how many big blinds 19000 is at this point so you can estimate what that player's shoving range is. If it's something like 4000, then you can be fairly confident that they're shoving a lot of hands, but being on the bubble tends to counter-balance that. It's a tough spot to be in and depends a lot on the information you have on those players, but shoving doesn't put your tournament life at risk, so depending on how deep the stacks are it might not be a bad idea if you think you are ahead of the middle player's range. Regardless, whether you call or shove, you're putting the initial shove in an unfavorable position against two opponents so you will have a great chance of bubbling anyway.

E

EL1t1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
tough spot, if bb is like 4k its a must call, if bb is like 2k its a fold for sure, depends on how much big blinds that is, if the reshove is for not much more then 10bbs u should always call :)

AMTTT

AMTTT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
87000 stack is enough to make a call and have to play again on the situation

vokrugdookola

vokrugdookola

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
based on what stage of the tournament!

S

spr0ck3t

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What were the blinds? Unless the blinds were super low, I think that's a call.

If, say, there's a middle position all in with 10bb, a call from a 35bb stack, and especially since you're on the button I think you have to call, esp with your bb already in the stack and probable antes.

If it's a 200bb shove from middle position and a call, maybe if it's suited but AQo is a fold I think.

IraiseThePot

IraiseThePot

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
We need more information, like what were the blinds? I'm guessing they were really high, so that plus the fact that you are covering them both, and that even if you lose both pots you are not dead, is a call.

Flight777sem

Flight777sem

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We need the informantion of blinds !!! It’s all about that, if blinds are low it’s an easy fold. If blinds are so high than it’s a call. Depends on table dynamic and tournament structure

W

wisepapa2

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Always patience, try to look smarter and more dominant, and also try to crack their moves

A

agriggy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

FOLD,YOU HAVE AN ALL IN WITH ACALL, LIKELY 2 VERY STRONG HANDS THAT MAKE YOUR AQ WEAKER.