What blind structure do you prefer? Regular, Turbo, Hyper or all

F

Freepokerfree

Rock Star
Total posts
What blind structure do you prefer? Regular, Turbo, Hyper or All :D

What tournament speed suits your skill or taste? Regular, Turbo, Hyper-Turbo or All.
You can add comments on your choices or specifications of blind structures.

Greetings good luck :jd4:

Bee

Bee

to bee or not to bee
Total posts
Awards
Turbo games for me :)
I do not like long late registration too.

Raccoony

Raccoony

Visionary
Total posts
Awards
I prefer regular because when I play in turbo or hyper tournaments those usually turn into all in or fold tournaments and I don't like that.But,nowadays it's so hard to find a regular tournament with a reasonable late registration.

T

the_bridge222

Rock Star
Total posts
I prefer Regular and turbo. The others too, but I prefer it not to be so fast.

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Rock Star
Total posts
Awards
I like regular or turbo tournaments and really don't like hyper-turbo tournaments. Sometimes you have to wait a long time for a good hand to enter the game, in hyper-turbo tournaments this is not possible, because the blinds grow quickly. In hyper-turbo tournaments, you often have to go all-in with both good and bad hands and hope for luck.

thehangdude

thehangdude

Visionary
Total posts
Awards
I like Hyper at 6 seated tables and a more regular blind speed at 8+ seats. STT I prefer faster blinds, MTT slower.

So I usually look for Hyper 6 SnGs and tournaments with standard 10 minute blinds.

Pindiez

Pindiez

Rock Star
Total posts
Awards
I really like play regular freezeout tournaments. I think that this type of MTT is the best mode because you can develop your skills and strategy :):)

M

MakTrue

Visionary
Total posts
What blind structure do you prefer? Regular, Turbo, Hyper or All :D

What tournament speed suits your skill or taste? Regular, Turbo, Hyper-Turbo or All.
You can add comments on your choices or specifications of blind structures.

Greetings good luck :jd4:

Normal, sometimes turbo.
I love deep stack very much.
Freeze out is desirable.
:D:D:D:D:D

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Total posts
Awards
To be honest, I love playing Hyper turbo, but I love it even more if the buy-in of this tournament is 100+

Szyilard

Szyilard

Rock Star
Total posts
Hi!

For me, normal is right. Ahyper is already very much lucky. The turbo will be similar after a while as the blind rises, but in the beginning it is still playable. I have nothing wrong with normal competition. There you can wait nicely and play my strategy. No need to hurry. I think this is the real thing when the blinds rise slowly and so the game will really be playable.

F

Freepokerfree

Rock Star
Total posts
Hello!

For me, normal is the right thing to do. Ahyper is already very lucky. The turbo will be similar after a while as the blind is raised, but at first it is still playable. I have nothing wrong with normal competition. There you can kindly wait and play my strategy. There is no need to rush. I think this is true when the blinds are slowly rising and therefore the game is really playable.

I see myself reflected in this post, I agree with you partner. Regards:D

A

alien666dj

Legend
Total posts
I prefer regular tournaments, as hyper, turbo, super hyper turbo is a push-fold game and nothing more.

Q

Qrise

Rock Star
Total posts
Turbo games for me :)
I do not like long late registration too.
only the usual speed of the tournament is best for me, because turbo tournaments are more like a poker lottery. And this is not for me

M

mclay

Rock Star
Total posts
Awards
I choose the structure of the tournament depending on how much time I have to play. On weekends I usually play tournaments with deep structures, I like them better, and I really don't like 6-max tournaments.

G

gryphon3005

Rock Star
Total posts
I prefer regular and turbo mtts. I also avoid mtts with long registration periods,,,,the game simply takes too long. Turbos with no more than an hour reg period is my limit. If I don't have a lot of time I will occasionally play a low stakes hyper with a short reg.

I

Ivan Zaruba

Rock Star
Total posts
I like tournaments with a regular structure. I don't like tournaments with rebuys, addons and hyper-turbo tournaments. Sometimes I can play turbo tournaments.

akgross

akgross

Legend
Total posts
Awards
I play better in turbo tournaments. Levels with 15 - 20 minutes throw me off balance.:beerglass

tagece

tagece

Legend
Total posts
Awards
BR
I like to play turbo sit and goes, sometimes regular. The same for MTT, but only freeze outs. I just don't have the the patience to wait game starts after the maniacs go away.

J

jkersten

Enthusiast
Total posts
Turbo and hyper sit and go's . 6 player. Nice and fast. MTT take far to much time if you make a small prize with it.

M

molokheia

Legend
Total posts
Awards
Hi There

I personally like all but i have a,,,, lets say disgust to play hyper
Rgds