dangbaonguyen93

dangbaonguyen93

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VN
Chips
If You hold a strong hand (AA, KK...) you open the pot and get chiplead 3bet, 4bet all-in near ITM; How should you handle them? Call for x2, x3 chips or fold and wait for ITM

MK_

MK_

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I think if I understand the question you're asking if you should fold if the chipleader raises you when you have AA or KK?, If that's the question the short answer is no.

The long answer is also no but to be fair if it's a satt of some sort and your prize is secure it's a different scenario but generally you will make far more trying to go deep than settling for merely ITM.

If that's not the question then I have no idea lol

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
if you made it through satellites and this is a very expensive tournament not on your bankroll, then of course you should throw away the cards to get prizes, but if this is your usual game at this limit, then you should call the player and go all-in with him because when you get ITM you will have little fun you need to go as far as possible with this card you can double your chips and your chances of reaching the final stage where there will be a lot of money

Mr.$t0k

Mr.$t0k

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think if you want to win this tournament you must go all in
And if you want to win some money you must fold and wait

Pavel1203733

Pavel1203733

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello.
In this case if i really want to get ITM i fold my cards better.

goaldriversv

goaldriversv

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you’re on the bubble and you know that chip leader calls everything, I fold 100%. If you’re already itm, shove and hope chip leader calls

Baoka

Baoka

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VN
Chips
It is not necessary to participate in these games at the moment