Venom freeroll strategy

S

sethshark

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR has venom freerolls.5k starting stack/ 5 min blinds. 45 min late reg; top 300 get 11c tickets
is it better to register late to these

P

popstani

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I register almost every time on the last level, and work’s fine for me. Most of the time I double up and that is enough for the ticket. If I bust out. I’m waiting for another one and try again, don’t waisting to much time.

cferdi

cferdi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR has venom freerolls.5k starting stack/ 5 min blinds. 45 min late reg; top 300 get 11c tickets

I often try to register late to freerolls because I can avoid the alling bingo frenzy at the beginning :D I do miss the chance to build an early stack but since COVID it has gone so crazy you have too many calling allins to stand a chance even with Aces so even folding will soon see you blinded out before ITM, therefore I register late.

However, for normal tourneys, especially KO, I register early.

naydanazar

naydanazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can you tell us more about freerolls and rum? is it worth playing there and are there a lot of freerolls?:ciao:

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
acho que ae vale apena os títulos de torneios melhor entrar no começo do jogo para poder extrair fichas e segurar o itm!

B

BIGAUS

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Absolutely best to wait until the end of late registration to win with the least amount of work. Depending on how big the pool of remaining players is plus the the speed at which people fall out, you can win a ticket just with one decent pot win. I've even won one of those freerolls once without playing in a single pot aside from those where I was the BB checking into the flop haha.

A

atcj13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends on when you are trying to play. Certain times of the day you should be pre-registering to improve the chance of getting to the minimum entrants for the tournament to run. If already running I usually enter around 20bb or last level.