Whit whom has this happened?
Am I just so unlucky? :D

K

ksandr010

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pocket AA is the best start hand, but even it has just 80% equity against anyone hand, so not upset, there will be luck on your side

BadB420

BadB420

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This has definitely happened to me before, but yeah.. just a litttle unlucky. It just means you are that much closer to the bright side of variance.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
with time the variance makes you lose with all possible hands in poker. same AA against 27 but fortunately if you continue to play your A game for the long term. you will be winning. losing with AK doesn't bother me because anyway. I don't like this hand but AA is always hard to manage so as not to tilt. I hope you will have more luck for your next games

N

natelearnspoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah definitely unlucky because the likelihood of your opponent having aces is minuscule like less than 5%. Hopefully you have a better beat next time. This has happened to me a couple times. Also my AK has bricked against Kx/Ax cards before and its frustrating but it happens.

J

jmg199

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AK are some great cards to go to battle with but generally you shouldn't just throw out a random all-in unless you have a good reason.
There's only around a 50-50 chance you'll even make a pair.

Losing with AA is always a gut punch though. Pocket 9's always seem to be my biggest nemesis there. Still a great bet if you think you'll get someone to call.

wsbar

wsbar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello my nobleman, my name is Washington, I am not a professional player, majs I have my suggestion on this very interesting question. First, I want to inform you that you are not only the unlucky one when you go allin with AA, KK or AK. With the number of hands I have played to date on various online poker platforms I have come to the conclusion that poker should be adopted with careful strategies to be played with all hands. If we go allin preflop with AA, KK or AK we are still subject to losing if the board does not help us, so in my opinion it is necessary to play ABC of poker by carefully analyzing the flop, turn and river and so depending on the outcome of the force of your hand to take appropriate action in a given situation.

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello my nobleman, my name is Washington, I am not a professional player, majs I have my suggestion on this very interesting question. First, I want to inform you that you are not only the unlucky one when you go allin with AA, KK or AK. With the number of hands I have played to date on various online poker platforms I have come to the conclusion that poker should be adopted with careful strategies to be played with all hands. If we go allin preflop with AA, KK or AK we are still subject to losing if the board does not help us, so in my opinion it is necessary to play ABC of poker by carefully analyzing the flop, turn and river and so depending on the outcome of the force of your hand to take appropriate action in a given situation.
If there is a possibility and you do not bet preflop with AA and QC, this is a gross mistake! Having an advantage of 80% you just miss the opportunity to print money !!!!

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just out of luck, it happens!Next time you will always win with such a hand in 95% of cases)

lattedank

lattedank

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I lost a lot of times with AK and know I think a lot before playing that hand. With AA I lost only once. You got unlucky, I guess.

Alekxandrovi3

Alekxandrovi3

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Once I lost several tables in a row with all in with AA. After that, he lost an allin with KK to a dude who had aces. Then he gathered his strength and gave up poker for a while.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It happens but thank God rarely. Not necessarily with such cards. There are other cases with KK and QQ. Also, the loss of a large half of the stack and all-in since there was little left.

foran

foran

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
when you play many tournaments you get used to it, if you play a few it is hard for you to accept it, but it is very normal.

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's happen to me tons of times, but it isn't being unlucky and I'm not any more 'unlucky' than any other player. You're going to lose with your big hands sometimes, it's just how it is.

K

KobeisBack

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This morning I lost with AK to AA LOL

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
This happens , not sth new . I go to the next game , now I am used to it . If I am not ITM or close to ITM , and I have 1 or even worse 2 consecutive big lost flips or pots , crippling my stack to 2 ,3 , 4 or even more 5 blinds from the 70 , 100 or 200 big blinds that I had before these consecutive crazy bad luck hands , I might go crazy either shoving ATC next hand , or worse , I just sit out and close the table , go to sleep ..............

T

Tu Ng

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I lost pocket aces twice in a row. The first time I went all-in and lost. So I re-bought into the tournament. Then I got aces again and lost a second all-in. I just rage quite at that point.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is no point in risking everything in one hand when our stack is comfortable. There are different cases. For example, the opponent put all in with KK, the other did the same with AA and I also with KK. I ended up winning this hand a couple of days ago in a Cardschat tournament.

heeyjean

heeyjean

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Almost same thing here, but AA JJ here xD

It happens, thats why you need to play high quantity of tournaments instead of the big ones.

mar_dragan

mar_dragan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think,situation like this happend to all of us.
And it is normal,why is strange you lost AA?Is there are rule that you are absolut winner with AA,no.So it is normal.

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am all-in with AA
I lose this round.
I have my remaining chips.
I am all-in AK and lose again 😅
Whit whom has this happened?
Am I just so unlucky? :D

This is just a game and AA does not say that you must necessarily win, this is poker, everything is possible here, I had naru times like this, I have KKKK, and my opponent's AAAA, and nothing terrible

fosa17

fosa17

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, it is not always AA AK gold, you have to see the flop, if it favors you there are good cards, otherwise not.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You only can deal with it, because everyone has been in that situations many times, I am completely sure. There is no safe or sure hand in poker. There are strong and weak hands and both of them can win the pot. This is the game. Also , I am sure that you have had a lot of hands that you have won easily with AA or AK, but you did not think about them, because you were sure that this is something mandatory, which can happen always (better hand wins always), but it is not. Sometimes you can win 3,4 straight hands with AA or AK and can loose with them, too. :)

O

olegshubin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AA is just a pair! Do not worry too much if she loses, this happens in one out of five cases.

F

francma85

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I get AA I know other people have like 10 2 will call me and got lucky and beats my rockets ����