• Start date
A

augustolorenzzo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey guys,
what types of tournaments do you prefer to play? and what are the ones you are not good at it?
For example, I like sit and go but I'm not so good at the turbo(or freerolls), because I don't like gamble all the time for my life in the tournaments(several 'all in' in a row).

maxitoby

maxitoby

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
MTT 6max

I prefer MTT 6 max because i win more in this type of tournament
In s&g I'm not verry good
And s&g jackpot is not for me to because i don't like 3max

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
protracted tournaments are a thrill for the poker player,the further the stage of the tournament, the closer you are to the prizes!!!

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like bounty tourneys. You'll find more aggressive players in bounties but being able to add value when you knock someone out is awesome

VIP_TARIFF

VIP_TARIFF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really like bounty, as this is a fun kind of tournament, and very cool in my opinion.

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorites are rewards and satellites tournaments, 5/10 in the case of blind levels, I notice a loose style of play in these modalities

Dzob

Dzob

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I have a few hours, I choose turbo tournaments if below an hour is Spin & go MAX on pokerstars. There are many recreational players there.

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the SNGs are my favorite but if they are turbo and not many players I mean, maximum 45 players, and the MTT table of 9 players and regular speed

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I mostly play on PS , I play almost every format, I like SNG 45 or 180 players , some 6max hyper-turbos and some bounty MTTs. But my favorite type is slow structured deep stacked MTTs.

blanktheman

blanktheman

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bounty tournaments are more fun, too many players call all in with no made hand.

Edgerik

Edgerik

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I like play freerolls, I'm doing bankroll to play tournaments with buy-in.

Ovuvuevuevue

Ovuvuevuevue

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bounty Builders will always be my favorite type of MTT because of the very large potential winnings. It is really necessary to go for the final table though, so you have to overcome a lot of variance.

V

valanddon

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I like sit and go because you have a set amount of players.

P

popstani

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Any kind of tournaments, I like them all, and specialy cc freerolls because there you can learn a lot from the opponents

K

kkonicke

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try to avoid rebuys if I can, or tournaments with crazy long late registration. Unfortunately, this is most of what I have access to on ACR. I wish ACR had bounty tournaments similar to Stars. They have them occassionally but not as often.

B

bugiardops

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer MTT. It seems that the reward associated with MTT is a lot more higher than sng's.

alfiyka

alfiyka

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I only play hold'em. Like the game no more than 6 players.But play under need with any number of players.Like to play spin & go and spin & go max. Like cash games.

whiskers77

whiskers77

The art of purring
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Mostly I like to play NLHE in MTTs and in SNGs. Sometimes I also try a PLO tourney, but rarely.
In SNGs I prefer the 6-max Turbo version and in DONs I like to play the Hypers.
When I play MTTs, I like mostly 9-handed tables with normal speed / normal stack size till long blind structure with deep stacks. In MTTs I don't like Turbos, Hyper and 6-handed so much.

Vorem

Vorem

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like tournaments with a slow structure, 9-max tables.
Unfortunately, there are very few of them on microlimits, and especially on pokerstars

L

levidoff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like freez out tournaments more.
or with a maximum of one rebuy.
It seems to me that people play them more responsibly.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I like any freerolls, especially freerolls at 888. Also, several times a week, I play in the SnG tournaments at PokerStars. And also I like tournaments with knockouts.
Good luck.

G

Geeh

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I really like to play spin go on pokerstars. and also love to play sit go 3.50 rebuy is a tournament that gives a very good return to make lots of money:)

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play bounty bulder tournaments. My aggressive preflop playing style confers me a certain advantage in this type of tournament.

xbronk

xbronk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play sit and go or tournaments that pay for elimination for fast tournaments play spin go they are fast and fun:D

SuzdalDEcor

SuzdalDEcor

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone like a turbo poker? If so, how is the Turbo different from FreezOut Poker? In the turbo poker i must play more aggressive or more tightly?