Turbo or regular tournaments

mandachuva

mandachuva

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Which tournament do you prefer turbo or regular tournaments?

H

HungryLyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like a bit of both. Turbo I play if I don't have much time to play poker tournaments. Regular I play when I have plenty of time for poker like 4 hours or so.

nuttea

nuttea

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Which tournament do you prefer turbo or regular tournaments?

I think that regular tournaments are ideal for those with a certain skill and patience. It is good patience that will allow you, at the 30th minute of the game, not to shove your still playable stack on all kinds of A2s, but to wait for a suitable opportunity and finish off your opponent. Regulars will be well received by players who like to think well about their move, who can and want to notice patterns in the actions of their opponent. This type of tournament will be good for those who do not like to engage in "pushbotting", because the stacks of both opponents will rarely drop to <10bb.

ryknow666

ryknow666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer turbo or super turbo tournaments the faster the better I am very impatient you wait for more than 1 hour of late registration unlimited rebuys and all that

M

moularaki

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
unless it it a freeroll, there is no way i play turbo. You need to hand several good hands in order to survive.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to play in turbo tournaments because the game lasts less because of the blinds. players are forced to take more risk.

Tvorets

Tvorets

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer cash games, but sometimes I play regular tournaments

S

SharkFinn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer regulars, but I usually play turbos because I find it hard to get the time for regulars

mandachuva

mandachuva

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wise choice

Hi.
I prefer regular MTT tournaments. For me, this is the most profitable format. I do not like turbo or hyper tournaments.
Good luck.

Good...:D
No doubt you can expect good cards and play without hurry ... a big hug from your friend mandachuva;)

mandachuva

mandachuva

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Right

I like a bit of both. Turbo I play if I don't have much time to play poker tournaments. Regular I play when I have plenty of time for poker like 4 hours or so.

In my opinion we play better in regular tournaments ... More in your case you lack time ... you have to be careful with turbo tournaments ... luck at the tables

mandachuva

mandachuva

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good view on turbos

I think that regular tournaments are ideal for those with a certain skill and patience. It is good patience that will allow you, at the 30th minute of the game, not to shove your still playable stack on all kinds of A2s, but to wait for a suitable opportunity and finish off your opponent. Regulars will be well received by players who like to think well about their move, who can and want to notice patterns in the actions of their opponent. This type of tournament will be good for those who do not like to engage in "pushbotting", because the stacks of both opponents will rarely drop to <10bb.

True, who plays turbo has to be very well prepared to play with few BB ...

mandachuva

mandachuva

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer regulars, but I usually play turbos because I find it hard to get the time for regulars
Look for time and play more regulars you will see a lot of difference between the two, play as solid as possible if possible wait until itm to pop everything :)

mandachuva

mandachuva

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All pre flop

I prefer to play in turbo tournaments because the game lasts less because of the blinds. players are forced to take more risk.
Kkkk you like to go everything on the screen ...

mandachuva

mandachuva

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In the time i was young

I prefer turbo or super turbo tournaments the faster the better I am very impatient you wait for more than 1 hour of late registration unlimited rebuys and all that

Turbo is perfect for you ... I was once like this ... hj I think otherwise ... But you are right if it is working continue ...:deal:

mandachuva

mandachuva

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer cash games, but sometimes I play regular tournaments
You have to play what feels good playing ... but I have news for you

You get less than a tournament player ... jejeje joke strong Hug

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have played them both and to be honest I do not see a big difference. I am always hoping players will act quicker but nooo, still get people using all the clock time or just taking forever to play.

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
When it comes to tournaments I prefer to play at regular speed, but when I play sit & go I prefer to play at turbo speed

D

Daen27

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the usual is the best, and the zoom is so fast that it is not good to look for a hand all the time while losing the stack