Turbo or regular game speed

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I much rather play normal speed then turbo because I hate when blinds go too fast and then your forced to play hands that are not good.

fa1920

fa1920

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That's very personal, it depends on the form of game that you are used to, you will make the decision of which to play (and obviously the time), besides, the strategies between game speeds vary. For example, I am used to playing turbo or hyperturbo tournaments, the regulars do not like them because they are very slow.

S

Samir123

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer the normal speed because im a tight player

schtiuky

schtiuky

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How about playing a freeroll for 4 hours get in the first 90 ppl and win 0.01 dolars. And its a turbo one. If you whana short games go for sit and go 18 to 45 ppl

miric007

miric007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play tournaments with regular speed and sometimes I play and turbo tournaments.

I have more success at regular tournaments.

E

Ero2407

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
during the game in turbo mode, the blinds grow very fast, and the players take a lot of risks constantly playing in the allin

D

darpblog

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The difference is that you will be playing with a shorter stack for longer periods. If your short-stack game is lacking you should study that. The variance will be a lot higher so yu might want to play with a bigger bankroll

oleg plugaru

oleg plugaru

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me in turbo tournaments you need more luck, play more aggressively, with a large range of hands. I like to play more in regular tournaments, more tight ..

VITOS

VITOS

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to a turbo tournaments because increase of levels to Anta and blaynd happens very quickly, in comparison with the same indicators of other tournaments. Such feature plays the role, so counters very quickly depreciate. Players in a turbo tournaments should act very actively, and a game takes place in the intensive mode. At the same time, as blaynda and Anta increase, also the mistake price of the player grows at what on its correction there is practically no time.

O

Ofarah

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’ve recently hit a bad downswing in turbos. There is too much gambling and shoving preflop. It can easily put you on tilt as the variance is so high. I will never enter a turbo rebuy again as it crushed most of my BR and my AA got cracked knocking me out at the bubble. Reg tournaments are the way to go.

M

mico595

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Turbo or regular game speed . I play turbo and regular tournaments, the difference I do not find depends on how the game will be played. I think it's very much up to your first opponents on the table

ecoland

ecoland

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you do something quickly, you never do it right!

P

peeetiee

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hy!
I-m a very careful and tight player, so I prefer deep stack and normal speed.
It depends on the type of player U are. You like to gamble and to have action? go turbo or hyper. :eek:

Like strategy? :confused: Take normal, but maybe play 2 or even more tables simultanously to have action as well. :damnmate:
But poker should be fun, so play what U like best. :)
And U took 13?? Nice , U made it in the money. Wanna win more? maybe higher buy in and again into the money? :D
Just thinking, it´s all strategy.
By

Top 10 Games