Turbo freerolls

victory22422

victory22422

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey there! Guys, I was playing freerolls on pokerstars.*Becouse I wanted to do my bankroll only from freeroll cash.*How do you think, it's really to win in a tournament with 8000 players? I have already played 40 tournaments, but my max is 400/8000. Now i think, that it is something unreal and noone can help me, becouse all of the guides about tournaments with deep stacks. Maybe some useful advices from CC proplayers?

niphon56

niphon56

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
a tournament with 8000 players means you should still survive at least 7000 finish. It's not so easy for a new player. My suggestion is to reg some freeroll require password or tickets. Once you play ITM you should understand the answer.

victory22422

victory22422

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hm, thank you Niphon. I will think about it

razva_raz94

razva_raz94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its not impossible but you need to play well and you need some luck too :D if you play well on every freeroll and you don't get mad you will win at one moment. Believe me i played many months freerolls and in just one night i won the first place of bankroll freeroll from pokerstars. I just had a lot of luck and i tried to play good.

Olegan163s

Olegan163s

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey there! Guys, I was playing freerolls on PokerStars.*Becouse I wanted to do my bankroll only from freeroll cash.*How do you think, it's really to win in a tournament with 8000 players? I have already played 40 tournaments, but my max is 400/8000. Now i think, that it is something unreal and noone can help me, becouse all of the guides about tournaments with deep stacks. Maybe some useful advices from CC proplayers?

To go further, to play more ALL IN in with pairs and strong aces. At the initial stage play tight, and later expands the range in the stack above the 26 blinds.

hutzpaf

hutzpaf

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PokerStars have the opportunity to increase the bankroll here --> join the pokerschool https://www.pokerschoolonline.com/articles/Free-Poker-Quiz-Prizes and check this out free poker Tournaments - PokerSchoolOnline.com https://www.pokerschoolonline.com/a...utm_medium=leagues_box&utm_campaign=PS7_setup

I try to play this tournament also. At the beginning beginning don't call AK or AQ all-in shove just only JJ+(QQ) Good Luck! here some my results --> https://www.cardschat.com/forum/pok...rschool-open-skill-league-272416/#post2719536

D

dudu10grande

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would advise you to play very tight at the beginning , with the hands of JJ +.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tight-aggressive and wait for opportunities in the first rounds. A lot of people will fire all-in with anything just to double up. Good patience will help you build a decent stack. In later rounds you will be able to open your range and loosen up a bit. Try to stay out at least 15-20 times the blinds and keep chipping up the best you can to make it through to the Final Table. Good luck!

Archer_eSp

Archer_eSp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you should study the nash push/fold charts

2Pacavelli

2Pacavelli

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freeroll is like that, have to play well to win something. It's hard , but once you get is great for that but you do not need deposit has already acquired a good experience in the game

S

somersetlad9

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At the beginning play very tight then open up your game as your big blinds left comes down then hopefully the poker gods will guide you to the win

eidikos

eidikos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi
tournaments with 8000 players is not poker,its lottery
i suggest you not to play such tournaments
try some micro buyin tournaments and sit n go to build a bankroll and to improve your game
also cc freerolls are a great opportunity if you dont want to make a deposit

G

gklcap

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Building a bankroll through those public freerolls on Stars will take a long time. Your best bet is to play in private freerolls with smaller fields that require a password like the CC freerolls.

Al Spath

Al Spath

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
8000 in a freeroll is a mine field, however, it's wonderful you advanced so far. Sounds like you may only need a few points to get you even further.

I have put up a playlist of videos on my al spath you tube channel (free), am I hope you will take advantage of the information provided to propel your poker journey.

ribaric

ribaric

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey there! Guys, I was playing freerolls on PokerStars.*Becouse I wanted to do my bankroll only from freeroll cash.*How do you think, it's really to win in a tournament with 8000 players? I have already played 40 tournaments, but my max is 400/8000. Now i think, that it is something unreal and noone can help me, becouse all of the guides about tournaments with deep stacks. Maybe some useful advices from CC proplayers?
you need a lot of luck at the early and mid stage of the tournament but then when you have a big stack you have to play tight and do a lot of thinking :)

Freeroll Passwords