trips

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How do you play trips off the flop, seems that i never get full value, Any suggestions?

Rost

Rost

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Much depends on your position at the table and of course your opponents. I think that with experience you will be able to get the knowledge you need. Good luck.

pocketace222

pocketace222

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If your opponent doesn't catch anything your not gettimg paid off. Try figure out there range preflop and again after. If there calling you bet on the flop make an oversized bet on the turn checking on the river, if opponent bets 3bet and maulybe he calls or comes over the top. Word of advise watch for draws flush straight draws this is when you're going to oversize bet everytime flop turn and if you check on the river they may bluff as well. This way won't always work but give it a try

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I understand you have collected trips with a couple?
the chances of collecting such a hand on the flop are 12%, this is a strong combination, if not SUPER strong, your actions already depend on whether you are in a position or not, how many people participate in the hand. Of course, it is easier to play when you are in a position with one player, you cannot describe all the actions here, but basically such a hand is played quite easily and makes a profit, in order to say more specifically what went wrong and why it was not possible to implement a strong hand, you need an example with your failed hand.

and in the end I want to say that there are situations where you have to fold with such a hand or you have to fold:)