Tournaments with bounty

nachopaulo

nachopaulo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Bounty tournaments are crazy, everything happens, all in with weak hands, players calling any bet trying to hit the river, sometimes it feels like a big freeroll.

What's the biggest crazy thing you've seen in bounty tournaments that if it were in a normal tournament it wouldn't happen?

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
What's the biggest crazy thing you've seen in bounty tournaments that if it were in a normal tournament it wouldn't happen?
Played 250€ bounty tournament once so i should imagine craziest thing was me actually getting bounty there :)

slevinzed

slevinzed

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
actually since in the biggest tournament people call with crazy low hands I convinced myself that it is part of the game. on a real table I got once A10 suited and went crazy preflop everyone did fold except the big blind, the flop was A 2 10 rainbow I went all in he called with 7 2 and got a 2 in the river .

Andrii Lubentsov

Andrii Lubentsov

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don't like bounty tournaments. They are more like a lottery than an intellectual game.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
They are bounty tournaments, which means that the bounty hunting makes the players more aggressive. They are exciting tournaments where about the half of the prices are the bounties. So it is expected that as the time is passing and the blinds are rising the best option you have is the show a maximum aggressiveness, if you want to take a high place and reward.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, Everybody!
I can say only an one: I don't like the tournaments with bounty,
I more prefer the ordinary tournaments with the normal structure,
or the turbo tournaments...

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In tournaments of this format, absolutely crazy situations always happen. That's why I don't like to play in such tournaments. I just don't like bingo.

darkvick

darkvick

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I've seen players shoving trash hands on other short shove just to try scare others and get the bounty.

It happens a lot

offeron

offeron

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've seen players shoving trash hands on other short shove just to try scare others and get the bounty.

It happens a lot
I've also played like this before and got knocked out at an early stage of the tournament when I wanted to knock out players with small stacks.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.As a very tight player I find difficult to play those games.That is why, I prefer to play the regular ones like freezeouts.

Rost

Rost

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Bounty tournaments are crazy, everything happens, all in with weak hands, players calling any bet trying to hit the river, sometimes it feels like a big freeroll.

In such tournaments, players often play with junk, and it is more like bingo than poker. Of course it's fun, but sometimes it seems to me that skills don't really matter in such tournaments :)

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
In prize tournaments, in most cases all-in, the one with the most chips wins

reraee1

reraee1

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I really enjoy playing bounty tournaments! There is a very large range of opening cards and you can simply knock out players on a good map and earn money

Mogulkahn

Mogulkahn

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips

Yeees you are absolutely right, Bounty tournaments its a Big Freeroll and most likely u will be knocket some fish so far out the prizes. In the last my tournamets 1$ big bounty on the GG i promised myself just never play bounty tournaments, think its a most bad beat what you can play ever!

Mogulkahn

Mogulkahn

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I really enjoy playing bounty tournaments! There is a very large range of opening cards and you can simply knock out players on a good map and earn money
I saw it how you are like it playbounty tournaments when you gonna all in on AA and lose K-8o lmao :)Think bounty tornament its a one big a swamp from which you cannot get out.

Mimo..Mach

Mimo..Mach

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
In those tournaments I have seen several times the Madness that all the players at the table pay All-in only because whoever has the lowest bankroll does it!! I have not seen that in any other tournament regardless of the situation.

christovam

christovam

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips

Usually I play these tournaments more on site and I go for someone with big hands with the exception of the highest pairs AA KK and QQ

VGShaa

VGShaa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like these tournaments, I like the action in them, many players lose their heads in pursuit of knockouts forgetting that in the far stage knockouts will be better and the winnings will be even better. I always evaluate my stack and the goal of my hand before going for a knockout, my goal is not to get as many knockouts as possible, but to get the latest one and win the tournament.

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
if you think bounty events are unpredictable try entering some pkos-the action is really crazy !

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the craziest thing I saw was all the players in the table went all in to try to win a player bounty...lol
And I never see this type of thing happening in a regular tournament.

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips

I really like to play bounty tournaments, but I agree with you, players do a lot of crazy because of a bounty, the biggest one was calling an all-in 64 for an initial bounty on the tournament bubble

"It's better to run with a good hand than to lose with a great hand"