Tournaments

walkkking

walkkking

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is your experience, how can you win a tournament?What is your strategy ?

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Welcome to the forum. When you ask very broad questions like this, you are going to get few and vaque answers. The reason is, nobody wants to spend their time writing an entire guide to tournament poker in a forum. So try to be a little more specific and perhaps share some hand histories to get more usefull feedback.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
What is your experience, how can you win a tournament?What is your strategy ?

I have like (too) many strategies which i'm using in poker events ... Some of them are perfect for cardchat events while others work better in 888 tournaments and so on ... :bebored:

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What is your experience, how can you win a tournament?

Just to illustrate, this is what, my answer to your question would be:

"By getting lucky and playing well"

Not very usefull right? Point is, to get good answers, you need to ask good questions.

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am working on creating my bankroll right now, so in most cases I prefer freerolls. My strategy is to start the game in a good mood, to wait patiently for a good opportunity and to use the mistakes of my opponents.

walkkking

walkkking

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Welcome to the forum. When you ask very broad questions like this, you are going to get few and vaque answers. The reason is, nobody wants to spend their time writing an entire guide to tournament poker in a forum. So try to be a little more specific and perhaps share some hand histories to get more usefull feedback.
Ahhha...i understand. Thank you your answer. So my question exatly is how can you playing until to final game. My problame is that so many time the blind eat my chip and i am lose. I whating for one good card ,but if do not coming i am lose my stack. maybe i need raiseing allin with 5 6 , or what is the role?

Not very usefull right? Point is, to get good answers, you need to ask good questions.
Thank you! You're right!
But need lucky for game, becouse if havent got you cant play good. Or maybe i thinking bad??

Thank you! You're right!
But need lucky for game, becouse if havent got you cant play good. Or maybe i thinking bad??

I am working on creating my bankroll right now, so in most cases I prefer freerolls. My strategy is to start the game in a good mood, to wait patiently for a good opportunity and to use the mistakes of my opponents.
I cant win never a freeroll tournament. Exatly a tournaments. I play well , but at the final games when the blind is big i am lose my chips. Always. Good luck for you!

Last edited by a moderator: