Tournament vs Itm

B

Brunokeskara

Rock Star
Total posts
Taking into account the number of tournaments you play per day.
You have reached how many itm? And are you satisfied With your average itm achieved per day?

black and

black and

Visionary
Total posts
Awards
UA
I believe that there is no limit to improving your skills. However, I am critical of my results and can say that without a doubt, I have achieved significant improvements. On average, I win prizes in at least one of the five tournaments.

flattershay

flattershay

Visionary
Total posts
Awards
I don't play a lot of tournaments but judging by last couple of months it would be 1-2 ITM out of 10 tournaments.

gaarsiass

gaarsiass

Rock Star
Total posts
When it comes to ITM in MTT, in my case it is about 40-50% of my games. Getting to ITM is not that difficult if the bottom line is enough. If we want more, we have to play more aggressively and get more chips, which sometimes ends up in the bubble.

B

Brunokeskara

Rock Star
Total posts
it's great

I believe that there is no limit to improving your skills. However, I am critical of my results and can say that without a doubt, I have achieved significant improvements. On average, I win prizes in at least one of the five tournaments.

it's great, congratulations bro, that it can be better every day. today I won 6 out of 10 in intermediate placement, but I am satisfied too, because last month I was playing 10 and often not winning even one. so it evolves a lot here on the forum with tips from our friends.

B

Brunokeskara

Rock Star
Total posts
it's not bad, but....

I don't play a lot of tournaments but judging by last couple of months it would be 1-2 ITM out of 10 tournaments.

it's not bad, after reading it on the QQ topic that I posted, having advice from people very experienced in the subject, which made me go from 0-10 to 6-10. I am very satisfied, short tables of 6 players even I have been in first place in almost all and tournaments over 1000 players I have taken itm in 3-10

B

Brunokeskara

Rock Star
Total posts
I liked your advice

When it comes to ITM in MTT, in my case it is about 40-50% of my games. Getting to ITM is not that difficult if the bottom line is enough. If we want more, we have to play more aggressively and get more chips, which sometimes ends up in the bubble.

I liked your advice, I received a lot of advice in another post that I made identical to yours and made me a better player. Thanks for sharing

shinmenkami

shinmenkami

Rock Star
Total posts
I currently have 14% itm and going up

foran

foran

Rock Star
Total posts
Awards
Yes, I do itm up to 300% in 9-player sit a go.

Adi8877

Adi8877

Visionary
Total posts
The only site where I play, after 4.7K tourney, the ITM is 26.6%, mostly micro and low level tourneys, even it has fallen back a bit, it is okay for me, how I see it is good at my level, not the best, but it is okay - of course the medium, high level nobody really can bring this percentage, not even best players.

About a given day: I do not care so much, a day can be good with only 1 ITM, and reach there the top 3, maybe win. And it can be a losing day even if the ITM is more than 50%. I remember for one day, what was a huge surprise for me, I played 24 or 25 tourneys, reached ITM in 16 on micro, low level tourneys and I was in minus -60, that was mostly because of rebuys, but also because i just focused reach the ITM, and relegated after that really fast.

More important the average profit per tourney and the the average registration cost. I'd like to have them in balance but the profit is still just 75% of the reg cost per tourney..... not bad, but I do not play medium, high stakes tourneys, so this is important for me, and of course, when I have higher balance stand out the bad behavior about poker, like do not play the bloody CG or tourneys, what are not on my list, do not make too much rebuys, stand up if the given day set up against me, and some unbelievable bad beat starts, there are few more things, what I know, but usually can't stand.

A good day generally 2-3 FT and at least one top 3. An average, could be like today, if I would not f*ck away the last few hours with the 'help' of the RNG, 25-30% ITM, 2-5 last 2-3 tables and 1 FT.

Generally if I have more winning days, than losing, I think I am doing okay, as most of the players, even profitable ones, do not have it, it is really rare. At the moment it is 170 vs 140 with 50-60 break even days.

Things like this are more important for me, as it is really rare, that I stand up with satisfaction, sometimes because of RNG, wrong played hands, bad results, missed opportunities, quiet often because of the easily spent buyins, late regs, played CG etc.

I am rarely in a good mood, even after a profitable day, when I finish the poker day, usually, if my last tourney went to the FT, finished top 3, and I did not relegate because of my fault or some 'luck' factor by RNG, example backdoor flush or river 1-3 outs... but I get used to it, I can live with that, that is probably just because of who I am, I know many poker players whose have different mentality, standing for the game, days differently.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
I dont actually even look at that number, because its not important. I look at my ROI, and for MTTs on 888 Poker its around 25-30%, which I am pretty happy about :)

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Total posts
Awards
UA
Taking into account the number of tournaments you play per day.
You have reached how many itm? And are you satisfied With your average itm achieved per day?

Hello.
There are different days. Sometimes I'm happy with the results, sometimes I'm not. But in general, my bankroll is growing and it makes me very happy.