Tournament Prize Ideas

tonymaclennan

tonymaclennan

Total posts
Hello,

I am setting up my own poker related website which will look at things that interest me, like book reviews, a comical section (which will most likely link to Brutuses famous thread :)).

I am also going to start a-bit of a poker league where people can play tournaments to earn points ect.
To earn points you will win freeroll tournaments which I setup.

So, basically, I am after some prize suggestions for the winner of these tournaments, obviously not too expensive, like a poker book or something, I want some ideas of types of prizes for the tournament winner....

(Some tournaments will just have a prize pool of about $15, but I want some to be more interesting)

They wont be huge freerolls like within the hundreds, probably about 20 people max.

Anyway, I need your ideas..

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Charcoal Mellowed
Total posts
Well, if you're looking for something more like items instead of cash (like that one place that did bobble heads), you could do things like a deck of KEM or Copag playing cards, a CC t-shirt (or thong...lol), a year's subscription to Card Player mag or bluff, etc.

Is that what you're looking for?

Administrative note: While asking for suggestions is fine, please don't come around to advertising for your site either in the forum or via PM. If you want, you can apply for a link exchange by contacting us here.

tonymaclennan

tonymaclennan

Total posts
Well, if you're looking for something more like items instead of cash (like that one place that did bobble heads), you could do things like a deck of KEM or Copag playing cards, a CC t-shirt (or thong...lol), a year's subscription to Card Player mag or Bluff, etc.

Is that what you're looking for?

Administrative note: While asking for suggestions is fine, please don't come around to advertising for your site either in the forum or via PM. If you want, you can apply for a link exchange by contacting us here.

Dont worry - I wont be spamming CC :p
But I will definately bear the link exchange suggestion in mind :)

That is exactly what I was looking for though - some nice suggestions there. Especially the magazine subscription one!!

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Charcoal Mellowed
Total posts
Dont worry - I wont be spamming CC :p
Good. :)
But I will definately bear the link exchange suggestion in mind :)
Excellent :)
That is exactly what I was looking for though - some nice suggestions there. Especially the magazine subscription one!!

Okay, then...how about some Poker DVDs...either movies like Rounders or one of the various training DVDs, maybe. Or back to books, what about something like this book. It's a poker themed cookbook.

Sammyv1

Sammyv1

Legend
Total posts
How about this?

poker-chip-keychain-425-213.jpg

This dealer button is cool: It has a built in Timer!

yhst-71203497011179_1947_3394339