Tournament pause ... unexpectedly ..

alexand8r

alexand8r

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It often happens that I just got ready to play and exploit the weaknesses of my opponents, but a pause was announced ... Yes, these same 5-6 minutes to go to the toilet :D Usually this happens so unexpectedly, doesn't it? I understand that if there are no pauses, then this will badly affect the game. However, have you noticed the bad attitude towards the pause when it comes?)

D

Delfino

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not sure how in other sites but on pokerstars it always starts at 55 minutes. I usually wait for it and if I need some more time I just sit out few minutes before it starts. So it's pretty expected I guess ;)

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Not sure how in other sites but on PokerStars it always starts at 55 minutes. I usually wait for it and if I need some more time I just sit out few minutes before it starts. So it's pretty expected I guess ;)

I´ d imagine that pretty much all sites have this 5 minute break in tournaments five minutes before full hour. Some sites also offer additional add-on breaks etc aswell which are usually like 2-3 minutes long ...

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
If you are talking about the usual 5 minute pause, then I do not agree with you. For me, this is not unexpected. On the contrary, I always look forward to this break to go get something to eat or drink.
Good luck.

tehb1987

tehb1987

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Always waiting for a break) Smoke time and coffee

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes it's a great thing about pokerstars that the break has been synced so you have 5 minutes to the toilet at the end of the hour, and so on.

:)

A fox 666

A fox 666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that 5 minutes is not enough! The best option is 10 minutes. In 5 minutes you don’t have time to do anything normally.

P

pokerdebit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The pauses are good for the breaks
Or else a lot of tilting would happen

gallora

gallora

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is good that most rooms take a break at the end of each hour. This is important when it happens that you play on different sites.