tournament

A

AXel2091

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys, how are you? would like to know what advice to play final instances of tournaments

dino

dino

10 cevapcici = 0 stress
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Hi there,
welcome to the Cardschat, one of the best, (if not the best) poker forum out there.
We are friendly bunch, and I hope you will enjoy your stay and be active member.

To answer your question, it depends, which tournament do you play, i.e. freeroll, money....
your skill level, etc...

I would suggest that you start with introduction, and let us know who you are, where do you play, etc...

:)

Have a great day.
Dino

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
final table it is already necessary to add a factor of luck to skill and experience
play recommended range is wider than in the initial stages of tournaments
put pressure on small stacks and avoid collisions with larger ones than you
many factors
on this subject it is better to read the tips of experienced players; these tips are a lot on the Internet about poker and tournaments

B

biodarwin

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys, how are you? would like to know what advice to play final instances of tournaments

SnGs can be a great way to practice closing out tournaments. With that said, there are usually 2 types of FT's.

1.) The adrenaline release:
After we get to the FT, everyone is happy to get there, and they go crazy. Betting and raising etc. It's best to play very tight and carefully choose your spots. By hanging back, you will often see several people knocked out, increasing your equity of the prize pool.

2.) Scared to go out first
No one wants to be the first person to go busto. Everything is playing tight and mostly folding. In this situation, STEAL STEAL STEAL. Get a couple of blinds per round for a few rounds, and next thing you know, you are the chip leader!

Obviously, its a lot more complicated than this, but you get the drift.