Tournament of 0,01c

telespf

telespf

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dou you play tournaments of 0,01 cents?!

What do you think about this tournaments?!

It’s is a joker game?
It’s a good tournament for experience?!

This is a similar tournament of 11 dólares?!

Exemple:

Take a rake
Jackpot

Or others....

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Cardchat 0.01 games are not that bad cause usually in them :sleep: still guarantees you ticket ...

telespf

telespf

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Opponents

And what do you think about your opponents in this game.

All good opponents?
You think this is a good modal tournament to play with application of rules game?!

Cardchat 0.01 games are not that bad cause usually in them :sleep: still guarantees you ticket ...

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
And what do you think about your opponents in this game.

All good opponents?
You think this is a good modal tournament to play with application of rules game?!

In these cc 0.01 satellites are all kind of opponents
Some :sleep: entire (or most) game
Others do not (want to) understand that they can close 15/30 min late reg within' 60 seconds should tournament start with less players than ITM-places
Certain dude probably go for minimum effort in these games (whuch usually pays off) ...
I probably would name other stereotypes aswell ...
Anyway answer to that question is no - i'd imagine cardchat league exists for that weird purpose ...

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like these tournaments. First of all, I think this is a good option for improving skills and gaining experience. In addition, thanks to these tournaments, I am steadily increasing my bankroll. In two years, I have twice won first place in these tournaments and about 10 times passed to the final table.

phoenixKK

phoenixKK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
With 0.01cent you can get a ticket to play another satelite at rooms such as 888,party poker and so on... Of course it is much more difficult but its not that bad.

aleomar86

aleomar86

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They are interesting tournaments, it also depends a lot on the money you have, but it is adding experience. I do not rule out any tournament whatever the level, they all help to improve and grow.

Aleks75

Aleks75

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play on 888, and such tournaments for 0.01 are an excellent option to qualify for satellites to participate in more expensive tournaments-up to$55,$109,$250.

nuttea

nuttea

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

It’s is a joker game?

Exemple:

Take a rake
Jackpot

Or others....
Of course, the very idea of ​​a small buy-in attracts players to the tournament, and then, in case of elimination, forces them to return for a large amount. This does not negate the fact that centrolls are full of benefits if used the right approach. There are many players in the tournament who are not willing to spend $ 2.50 or $ 4.50, but are happy to play for fifty cents. This means that the field is weaker than conventional $ 4.50 satellites.At the same time, the greatest value on the site (and indeed in online poker) is the centrolls for partypoker LIVE tournaments, such as UKPC, DTD200 and Irish Open. They can force you to be selected for specific events over and over again, but it's worth it.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play in these tournaments on three sites, ACR, PS, and 888. I see these tournaments as a good opportunity to increase my bankroll.

Ellvira

Ellvira

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

It’s is a joker game?

Exemple:

Take a rake
Jackpot

Or others....
I play constantly and just finished the tournament not quite successfully but I entered the prizes

telespf

telespf

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congratulations

Wow, first time in twice times. I think it’s a good player.

A have several difficulties for receive only rewards.

Some times I think that o need to be more agressive in the middle of tournament.

I like these tournaments. First of all, I think this is a good option for improving skills and gaining experience. In addition, thanks to these tournaments, I am steadily increasing my bankroll. In two years, I have twice won first place in these tournaments and about 10 times passed to the final table.

telespf

telespf

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Magnífic

Very good

I didn’t know there are this type off tournament.

Do you know if there is similar tournament no pokerstars for play with 0,01 cents?!

I play on 888, and such tournaments for 0.01 are an excellent option to qualify for satellites to participate in more expensive tournaments-up to$55,$109,$250.

kley126

kley126

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
The jackpot is a good tournament and there are good players, their entry is low but many want to go for that prize and thus raise the bank

rock0001

rock0001

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
its almost like playing a freeroll. great opportunity to win money without spending almost nothing.

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I like rake the rake freerolls previously knows as jackpot freerolls on Pokerstars. They have 2 hours late registration period. Games repeat every 4 days, starts cycled at 17:30 or 19:30 or 21:30 Central European Time.

Alex70793

Alex70793

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that playing tournaments for 1 cent is a stupid idea, of course you can play them, but it's not profitable.
Now every poker room has freerolls with good prize money, they are much more profitable to play than tournaments for 1 cent.
If you really want to start playing tournaments for real money, then you need to start at least with tournaments for 1 dollar.

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

there is a big difference between the tournaments there is no comparison !! but to start it is not bad

C

Canwai

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It doesn't compare to $11 tournaments, far from it.
It's like freeroll tournaments.

Schokk

Schokk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

It’s is a joker game?

Or others....
Usually, only freerolls or some satellites are available with a buy-in of 0,01 cents. If the cost is so cheap, then why miss the chance. I think it is a good idea to play them.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Such games have many fish playing it , crazy calls and shoves , but on the bright side it costs only 1c or 2c and if you go to the FT or even win it , it's a good boost to the bankroll, or at least it offers you some $$$ to play some satellites , like the 2c on PS :)

b9f0365c72cef7f9df2846788cdb232f.png

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow, first time in twice times. I think it’s a good player.

A have several difficulties for receive only rewards.

Some times I think that o need to be more agressive in the middle of tournament.

I recommend you take advantage of our free course. Thanks to it you will be able to improve your skills and soon you will start to get better results. Good luck.
https://www.cardschat.com/become-a-winning-poker-player/

telespf

telespf

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Alekxandrovi3

Alekxandrovi3

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It seems to me that late registration should be removed.