Tips For Spin And Go Tourneys?

No Brainer

No Brainer

Losing keeps me sane
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The $5 games on stars seem pretty fishy with the whole million dollar thing going on...

R

rollothecown

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
spin and go

w hy is eveyone compaining about spin and goes. Its a complex game and requires a lot of stratgedy. A lot of regular people think all poker is luck. People who play poker should know better. You can make money without hitting big miltipliers. And if someone does go all in or fold too much so much the better. They never win anything anyway. Anways doesnt every poker site have noobs? Sorry for venting thats how i feel.

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't play them. A pretty good ROI is 8% over 20k games which is laughable given the hidden rake and high rake...they are there to capture the in a hurry for fun dollar.

KidPoker116

KidPoker116

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You were a loser because other players played better than you. Change your strategy and tactics in spin go tournaments. There is a completely different game than in MTT or cash tables. Do not worry, you will succeed with time. To understand the basics of spin go, you need to spend a little money.

gjwalk

gjwalk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's Bingo if you treat it like bingo. If you're calling all-ins with lousy hands or going all-in every other hand then sure, it's a game of pure luck. If you're playing a more patient game and pouncing when you think you're ahead you can win consistently at this game and come out ahead.

D

dazeboy79

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have only one tip for spin&go, its bingo poker.

Yes, sort of like Bingo, I think that all new players need to realize that there is a LOT more VARIANCE in Spin n Go's, and you might lose for a longer period of time even with the best hands... But you also have the Slot machine factor where you could make 100,000% ROI and that is only possible in these tournaments the way they are structured with the prize pools and all. But yes I like the format and it is good practice for shortstack final table tournament for a few dollar buy in... Just my 2 cents worth...

Poker Tips