tip for anyone who wants to win a poker tournament just with luck

skalibur

skalibur

Rock Star
Total posts
my tip is simple if you think you will sit down at a poker table and win a tournament that lasts about 4 to 8 hours playing and winning depending only on luck give up playing poker and start playing bingo because you really need luck but not all poker hands are won by luck you have to have an effort and a good strategy usually in a game where you play 100 to 200 hands you think you would be lucky enough to win so many hands. I think that would never happen ...

besplatnee

besplatnee

Visionary
Total posts
Awards
Tournaments with large prize pools are very attractive, but an impressive number of players will be competing for them. You will regularly spend more time and are less likely to win prizes.
For beginners, I would suggest ditching the tempting prize pools in favor of a lower AFS (average number of players in a tournament). Done right, this will allow you to hit the final table more often, which means better understanding of the impact of ICM late in the game. Well, in general, there will be more stability. As I was taught in due time, in order to understand how many tournaments we need to play in order to meet our expectations, we need to multiply AFS by 2. So, decide, play kilopole with 10 thousand participants and justify your expectations after 20 thousand tournaments. having spent several years and a lot of nerves, or play in tournaments with AFS up to a thousand people

azforlife

azforlife

Legend
Total posts
Awards
Shove top pairs & AK, early, QJs, Axs middle stage, late stage 57s j9s *All under 50bb