Timed out

KizherXVII

KizherXVII

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So I've been timed out of a poker table that had a 45 buy in... I never was able to play the first hand to start the tourney... been waiting for customer service but it's been 2 weeks now... anyone have same experience that might have gotten the buy in back??? Thanks

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Which site are we talking about?
Please explain in more detail.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What exactly do you mean by "timed out"? Its fairly common, that a poker client might crash, so that you cant perform any tasks including playing your active tables. In that situation you simply close it down, open it again, and then your active tables will pop up putting you back into the action. This is the way, it works at both 888 Poker and PokerStars, which are the two sites, I play on.

You can not expect the poker site to take responsibility for this kind of problem, if it only affected you. After all the tournament was played, and someone else won the prices. If however it was the entire server, that crashed, so that nobody could play, then the tournament was probably cancelled, and affected players will be compensated according to the TOS of the poker site.