Time to take a break ?

H

HeyMan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The last 7 out of 9 PLO or PLO8 tournaments I have taken major beats online . All were in the money and against the someone who was top 5 in chips. 5 - 2 outers and 2 were 2 to 4 outs. Frustrating to say the least !! Time to take a break or keep grinding .

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think a break is the best possible option. At least a short break will save you money and allow you to regain strength.

masik6

masik6

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If time and money allow, then you need to grind constantly.

M

MakTrue

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The last 7 out of 9 PLO or PLO8 tournaments I have taken major beats online . All were in the money and against the someone who was top 5 in chips. 5 - 2 outers and 2 were 2 to 4 outs. Frustrating to say the least !! Time to take a break or keep grinding .

The distance will return everything if you play well!
Continue! :):):)

Djon25

Djon25

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The result is good, I would play.:eek::eek::eek:

D

damas13251

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just a bad bit u need a chill for few days or weeks and come back

L

LFC_yllnwa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker and luck go side by side every time). Be sure it's impossible to win every tournament, but you write and show great statistics, it's great. I think if you are not mentally tired and have the desire to play, luck is near, do not stop now) I choose a time to pause if I make mistakes or want to change classes now. (tired of the computer) So the best time to leave is when poker doesn't bring you any fun. Lost hands or tournaments have always been and will always be, I don't think this is a problem ;)

P

popstani

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Brake of day or two will be good when you have some bad beats. In that time do something what make you happy and relaxed. That works for me really good.

J

johnmaltz19

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah it happened a lot. Obviously if you're not in your A-game maybe you should consider to move away from the table for a while, but reaching final tables isn't so bad at all.

C

CliffieDeuce

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think you should just keep playing. If you reaching the money, then there is no issue. I seem to keep falling short of the money with my KK over big stack AA or something ridiculous like that.
It will go in your favor after a few bad runs.

ranynight

ranynight

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is a game where u can take a break anytime u feel u need it. In better condition u are the better game u will show

L

Lina1020

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Unfortunately, I've had a lot of bad beats myself lately. We can't do anything about it, we can't influence luck, we have to keep going or take a break.

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Get some rest, put your thoughts in order and forward to new heights bro!

MauroMMMM

MauroMMMM

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A break is a good idea to clear your mind. A time without poker will allow you not to spend as much money and perhaps in the future help you make better decisions. Or to have more luck.:cool::cool:

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I played 2-3 tournaments and they didn't go,there's no point in playing any more...

L

luki_jakdo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Take a break my friend ;) never get addicted to it :jd4:

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would recommend you take a short break, the results are not bad but you have frustration which can cause you to lose money so take a break until you regain the concentration you need to continue having good results

barbados

barbados

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
The night is darkest just before dawn. So do not be discouraged and give up.