Tickets inactive

makian

makian

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Guys, I wanted your opinion if I'm being ungrateful or not. Because I thought it was slutty. I had an 82 dollar ticket that I fought to win and also spent to win that ticket. But this tournament left their grid and then I sent an email to them asking what could be done with this ticket because I spent time and money winning it and because of them the tournament left the grid and I didn't have the opportunity to play. They answered me. I exchanged my $ 82 ticket for a freeroll that gives 15,000 people. A gigantic field. Here is my question, couldn't they give something more fair? Or is this ticket a good size? How did it get off the grid they could not give me anything and was it right?

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Not sure what site you were on but it seams shady to me. I would not want to invest money there.

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
well you had to see the validity of the ticket because they give a deadline the same thing has already happened to me and they never reimbursed the ticket price.

Ronaldo7

Ronaldo7

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He said they removed tournament, so nothing he could do...

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to know the name of this poker site to never set foot there. because I find that it is not correct on their part.

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
For curiosity, what is this site? Well, if your ticket was still within the expiration date, i think it was unfair. Now, if it expired and the support team decided to switch to a freeroll tournament as a gesture of kindness, i think it is reasonable.

Polytarp

Polytarp

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I lost a $50 PSPC ticket (you can see it posted in my last thread somewhere) today on poker stars. I'm going to check the expiration on that one. Hmmm..:secruity:

Here is a post showing the ticket I had and its expiration: https://www.cardschat.com/forum/pok...-plan-iii-march-2020-451914/post-5583488.html

The expiration date is October 31, 2024 so I'll need to make my inquiries as well. I'm sure there are others out there who have the same issue. I'll post the outcome when I have time to address this.

Last edited:
Roobz75

Roobz75

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I've had something similar on pokerstars. I had some valid freerolls to play and one day they were there, the next they were gone, approx. 5-7 games.
Only glad I didn't pay for them. I assume the freerolls aren't cheap.
As in your case, if they have a T& Ts that you only receive a ticket instead of a monetary refund, they should have given you a ticket with less players in the tournament.
What you were given isn't like for like.

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Guys, I wanted your opinion if I'm being ungrateful or not. Because I thought it was slutty. I had an 82 dollar ticket that I fought to win and also spent to win that ticket. But this tournament left their grid and then I sent an email to them asking what could be done with this ticket because I spent time and money winning it and because of them the tournament left the grid and I didn't have the opportunity to play. They answered me. I exchanged my $ 82 ticket for a freeroll that gives 15,000 people. A gigantic field. Here is my question, couldn't they give something more fair? Or is this ticket a good size? How did it get off the grid they could not give me anything and was it right?
They could have done a lot better, that sort of sucks.

run187

run187

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
If it had expired I would be happy to get an entry into a tourney for free ..

Polytarp

Polytarp

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I just checked my tournament money folder and found that I was credited $50 in tournament bucks. All is good. For anyone else who may have encountered this you may have been credited also.:rolleyes: