Hello, we like that you like the forum, keep enjoying it

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Since joining this community, I see a definite improvement in my play. And also I am finding my play more enjoyable!

Thanks again.
Becoming a better player makes poker much more enjoyable,,,:D Keep goin!

P

pohewa

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its nice to see threads like this. Cards Chat is awesome and taking the time to say thanks is something most of us don't do. So thank you for the prompt, and thank you CC!

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Love to see it! :icon_thum

Katie Dozier

Katie Dozier

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Since joining this community, I see a definite improvement in my play. And also I am finding my play more enjoyable!

Thanks again.

Hooray, way to go! :)

Propane Goat

Propane Goat

Grinder and paint make me the welder I ain't
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Excited to hear that you're becoming a stronger poker player, keep at it and you will keep improving!

thehangdude

thehangdude

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips

Thanks again.
Ditto!

I also see a marked improvement in my game. I am surprised by how many people join asking for passwords, yet they don't take advantage of the plethora of free information here. Collin and Katie's course alone could raise their ROI a significant percentage. Discussing your problem areas can open your eyes to alternative ways to face situations. Cards Chat forum is probably the best free tool to improve a player's game.

And the people here are great!

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ditto!

I also see a marked improvement in my game. I am surprised by how many people join asking for passwords, yet they don't take advantage of the plethora of free information here. Collin and Katie's course alone could raise their ROI a significant percentage. Discussing your problem areas can open your eyes to alternative ways to face situations. Cards Chat forum is probably the best free tool to improve a player's game.

And the people here are great!

The content on this forum is so thorough with so many different aspects and points of view to help us grow as a player and as a person. And as always, it's awesome to see the dudes playin a strong game of poker:cool::cool:

L

LSTBrand

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm with you, it nice to see how this helps me...

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
that's awesome!

keep it up and best of luck to you at the tables.

Mohamed48

Mohamed48

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
CardsChat You have all the praise and appreciation for the number of raindrops, the colors of the flowers, and the scent of the fragrance for your precious efforts and value.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your constant giving

N

nellorossi83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you Cardschat. I play only freerolls, and the carschat freeroll are the best tournaments i ve played

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
You are at the best place for learning the game, among quality players and top poker events!

P

pipayura

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I join all the above players. Indeed, Cardchat is a great site in the poker world. There is a lot of useful information here. Cardchat is the real encyclopedia of poker life. Thanks to those who do all this, spend their time on the existence of this site. With respect to the creators, administrators, site technicians.

YoSoyMarce

YoSoyMarce

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
great news never stop learning and you will see the difference in the future.

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Thanks again.

I found cardschat because I wanted a poker community to chat with - glad I found this place :)

Never stop improving!!!

Yes, this is true. Everyone is constantly working on their own game and so should we!