Tell about your first place

telespf

telespf

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When you win your tournament, how you strategy?!
How you fell?!

What difficult of tournament?! On line or live poker?!

Tell about your history….

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Live and online differ because of the amount of hands dealt per hour.
Strategies can drastically change because of this change of pace.

I just play poker
strategy is to beat everyone and take no shit along the way from nobody

sometimes..
I fall because I over evaluate fold equity preflop in the late stages of the MTTs.
I start shoving over a10 villain raises with 8's not realizing my opponent has changed to a loose allin flippy gear.
then their fold equity disappears and im flipping
instead of making 85% ev+ spots consistently

heres a day I took first place in 2 mtts

e15ae0080ce295ac9610986836af568d.png

I take out my anger at the table

flattershay

flattershay

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It was 1$ turbo tournament on pokerstars back in 2016. I don't remember much how I played but I remember that I won a lot of all-ins and only lost 2-3 of them. I was so happy after that and I went to buy some sweets and food with my mom.

Bnobob

Bnobob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The Big Gamee

I learned to play early with my uncle, then playing at school with friends. My first tournament won was $58 in a pokerstar sit-go 180 player 1$Buyn room. My best prize was $352 on a Scoop for pokerstar:deal:

VikyGia

VikyGia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi

Hello friends, one chance I was 1st but I was always looking to see the flop with good cards, and the ones I was looking for came out and the others always called with something less, or a failed draw. :angel:

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I remember the knockout tournament at unibet the most. The buy-in of the tournament was only 1 euro and I managed to take first place. I received more than 110 euros in prize money.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Last time i won (cardchat tournament) i had no emotions whatsoever :dontknow:

B

BIGAUS

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
It's definitely a rush to finish first, doesn't matter if it's online or in-person and regardless of price. There's a sense of accomplishment plus recognizing that the cards fell your way and you were lucky enough to make it that far. Obviously there's a big boost in BR too when you finish 1st, so that's a nice bump up, especially if you were in a rut as of late.

Aleks75

Aleks75

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi there.!:)
The last memorable first place. I played a freeroll session-calmly and relaxed!) In some cases, I got into ITM.There was one table that I didn't follow-I played automatically,and it turned out to be the last one open-I wanted to put on a sitout and go for a break.It turned out that I got to the final table.Another hour of playing and I got $ 380.)

P

pakyut

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope I can win my first tournament

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I only play online and I prefer tournaments. Thanks to our daily freerolls, I was able to build a decent bankroll and I am currently working on improving my skills. My biggest win in the tournament was about $ 120.

Baldy86

Baldy86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i have won many fist places in online poker tournaments . however all of them were either freerolls or micro buy ins

what strategy ? hmm

hard to say . but i have good reading abilities and can bluff pretty decently . other than that i think patience is important which i often have problems with but when i am more patient it works out better

telespf

telespf

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that patient is very important.

But I think too that lucky is very important for first place.

Some times we are so small in our bankroll that lucky is very important.

What d you think?!

It s possible win a tournament without lucky?!

i have won many fist places in online poker tournaments . however all of them were either freerolls or micro buy ins

what strategy ? hmm

hard to say . but i have good reading abilities and can bluff pretty decently . other than that i think patience is important which i often have problems with but when i am more patient it works out better

telespf

telespf

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow

I think this is a beautiful victory. For this we need a good bankroll for play a good value tournament.

Congratulations.

I LL arrive there.

I only play online and I prefer tournaments. Thanks to our daily freerolls, I was able to build a decent bankroll and I am currently working on improving my skills. My biggest win in the tournament was about $ 120.

telespf

telespf

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Magnífic

What do you think about the dealer for the last two players?!

Hi there.!:)
The last memorable first place. I played a freeroll session-calmly and relaxed!) In some cases, I got into ITM.There was one table that I didn't follow-I played automatically,and it turned out to be the last one open-I wanted to put on a sitout and go for a break.It turned out that I got to the final table.Another hour of playing and I got $ 380.)

telespf

telespf

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You think you have a good experience and skill for to be lucrative in poker games?!

You think it’s necessary lucky for win a first place a tournament or only skill?!

Today, for this lucrative of tournament, you can up your bankroll or it s in down?!

I remembered the knockout tournament at Unibet the most. The buy-in of the tournament was only 1 euro and I managed to take first place. I received more than 110 euros in prize money.

telespf

telespf

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think this is a difficult decision, preserv or stack or to be more agressive….

Hello friends, one chance I was 1st but I was always looking to see the flop with good cards, and the ones I was looking for came out and the others always called with something less, or a failed draw. :angel:

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the first place is always emotions that are difficult to describe - it is better to feel it, it will always cheer you up more than a large winning pot in cash

perrywh

perrywh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Winning is a high! Second place is a downer! All other places suck big time!

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I'm trying to remember which was the first tournament I won, but I can't remember it, I think it was one that made pokerstars for Latin America, sometimes it was Venezuela vs Colombia or something like that, my strategy depends on my stack, but usually I always try to stay calm and focused, to play aggressive when I should and when not to just wait, and always follow my instincts

Pimp 007 x

Pimp 007 x

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Once the game delt me Aces three times in a row in the later stages of a tournament, and let my opponents have high pocket pairs each time... allowed me to cruise comfortably all the way to the final table with a very formidable chip lead. And I just leaned on everyone till I won lol.

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
My strategy is very simple , I have a strong pre flop game and after that I adapt my strategy based on the opponent , I bluff more often against a good regular and I value bet hard vs the calling stations and the weaker ones. I play micros so the above strategy is more than enough :D

Poker Tells