Take your chances

KIRIKS822

KIRIKS822

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes it's scary to get into the game when the cards in your hands are questionable. don't be afraid. at least if you don't have to go to the bank right away. sometimes it happens that because of the fear of losing your chips, you lose your entire bank roll, and after waiting for a strong hand, you lose or simply no one answers your bet. Be bold. (but not thoughtlessly)

H

HungryLyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also get into that situation where I tell myself should I play my hands more than I fold preflop. I usually do if I understand the other players way of playing after being on same table for quite some time.

A

andrezito38

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in this situation i try to look for tight players at the table and play against them in position, without putting too many chips at risk.

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I completely agree with you, so if you just sit and wait for a good hand, all the chips will melt away and you will stop playing.

L

LFC_yllnwa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is not possible to play only good or premium hands. You must be active, so that the waiting doesn't destroy you. The initial stage of the tournament is great for active play, range expansion, or non-standard play. Being aggressive is normal, it's impossible to win when you're constantly playing passively and don't go into the game. The problem of the head is very important, you have to be calm and understand that it is impossible not to lose, but you have to play and be active.

L

louis627

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if you consistently wait for good hands you will be bullied and eventually be FORCED to all in being short stacked.

KIRIKS822

KIRIKS822

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree - we should be bolder. but everyone around them is so aggressive, as if they always get a couple of kings or aces at once))))

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
If you find your chip stack is always slowly disappearing as you're waiting for a hand then obliviously your playing to tight and aren't targeting the other tight players. Take advantage of the weaknesses of others when possible.

Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
Yes, this is a game with a lot of character and personality, the more you play you will realize that whoever controls their emotions, dominates the game.

M

MakTrue

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes it's scary to get into the game when the cards in your hands are questionable. don't be afraid. at least if you don't have to go to the bank right away. sometimes it happens that because of the fear of losing your chips, you lose your entire bank roll, and after waiting for a strong hand, you lose or simply no one answers your bet. Be bold. (but not thoughtlessly)

Good day!
I agree with you, but I would like to add something from myself.
With disciplined play and bankroll play, there will be little to no fear, as you will know that you are in control of the situation and even in the event of a bad streak, you will be able to continue playing with a short break.
Good luck at the tables! :cool:

E

eagleaces

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hope it helps

Just guessing now dont take offense. I feel like you been playing long enough to know what your talking about but i just wanna add my 2 cents. Your right on the point you gotta take the opportunity when it presents itself. Your Stack size should be in your mind when shoving and STUDY PUSH/SHOVE CHARTS. I hope your not just shoving blindly with any two cause then your idea would be right but execution all wrong. Learning how to spot players from tight aggro to calling stations that will always help you figure out who you can bluff and who you cant. Keep Stacking bro let me know how you run and what types of hands you shoving.