Tactics to Eliminate Short Stack in Late Stage Tournaments

D

donkey2019

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i dont know if people will agree with or like this but

most people would use thier time bank in order to make a decision on their action during the round.

but i only use it in the very latest stages of the tourny to help the small stack get the big blind when it is due to go up.

another tactic when assisting the smallest stack get eliminated is wait till they call and then raise it just a little bit more so they hardly have a choice but to call and then hope that a player after them reraises my raise and then i will fold just to leave him heads up with the reraiser in all hopes that the reraiser does have the better hand of the 2 and eliminates the smaller stacked player.

anyways i would like to know if anyone else has any strategies that helps them move up the ladder of the ITM stages of the tournies?

Inequitas

Inequitas

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ohhhh You Buggerer lol I'm Keeping my back against the wall when I'm round you next. Lol

I was wondering why Players on the tables did that...

I Just thought people who stalled couldn't decide if Playing against me might lose them chips lol

Bet that must feel good too, like placing a parking ticket on a car just as the driver returns... looking into his eyes as you let go of the wiper that holds the ticket in place And Smiling a Massive Grin lol and chuckle as you turn to walk away...

Dog eat dog world for sure. But over a few cents I'd like to keep my full time bank ready for if i'm in the middle of taking my meds (pain relief) for this lump I Have in my intestine... lol I tend to need them more when the game slows, it's getting close to break and i need the toilet.

I suppose that poker tactic can effect some one more if they're low stacked and could be dragged all in any way...

I'm going to use that tactic Thanx:puke::secruity:

Stop when the fun stops or when the guy to the right slows to a snails pace:eek::eek::eek:

T

ThatGuyTim

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hahaha you are a sneaky little devil. Like the guy above me I usually use my time bank when I have to quickly be away from my pc, or have to use the restroom. But might use my time bank for this purpose in the future; just hope it isn’t used against me as karma xD.

Good luck at the tables!

Inequitas

Inequitas

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hahaha you are a sneaky little devil. Like the guy above me I usually use my time bank when I have to quickly be away from my pc, or have to use the restroom. But might use my time bank for this purpose in the future; just hope it isn’t used against me as karma xD.

Good luck at the tables!

I Might use it against you ThatGuyTim hold on im just checking your poker site usernames now...

nice one i gotcha lol...

That Beehaitch called Karma will be knocking at your table soon, only after waiting 20 second and then another 30 seconds first before hand....

LMAO... this is what you're gonna look like when Karma is finished with you Pal!!

tenor.gif

If you do it to me i will Know... You've taken too long going to toilet... 10 seconds way too long... :secruity:

Stop when the fun stops but don't stop if every second counts:eek::eek::eek:

pancho_1954

pancho_1954

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I try to make time for the blinds to rise when it is close to reaching the short stack, if I have enough chips I try to press them, but being careful not to make a mistake against the players who have enough chips